Online now
Online now

The Art of Introductions

MidKnightSun​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
MidKnightSun​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
I'm not going to virtue signal. Physique and look is incredibly important. It says something about the person. I don't compare anyone to any other person in the world. I compare who they are to who they could be. No one has to be perfect. Sometimes we aren't expressing our greatest self but I won't look past someone being in a perpetual decade long cycle of expressing their worst self. That is the day to day decisions and mindset which manifest the outcome. Moment by moment, day by day, year by year, decade by decade people watch their physique go from one thing to something completely different. It's not something that catches you by surprise. The transition is monitored, nurtured and enabled by the individual. I don't mean the inevitable changes of aging from 21-40 or 40-60. Wrinkles, some extra weight among other things are expected but It takes a longtime to develop and nurture the mindset where for year after year you won't even lift a finger to benefit your own health. Sometimes we falter but in order to propagate the outcome of where many find themselves a long term defeatist attitude must necessarily be present and fully integrated into the daily process, there is no other way.
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
IMHO dudes who open with lines like that haven’t actually gotten laid in ages because they obviously don’t have a clue how to actually talk to a woman. Jerking off to pics online doesn’t exactly take a lot of finesse. Let them show their true colors. Anyone worth half a damn will treat you like a human, not mere wank fodder.