Online now
Online now

Furries

Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 28, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 28, 2021
An anthro is a (more or less) humanoid form. Of which can be of fur, scales or whatever other "animal like" characteristic they have. The demonic hellhound that I persona a lot online is in no way cartoonish. Beauty and the beast is a cartoon, but since anthros are very very very hard to "film" or 3D (even in comptuter games) then that would be why people tend to assume the cartoon versions. In reality this is lazy devs finding it too difficult to animate. I remember when masters of orion 3 had singing crystals and kalckens (think starships trooper bugs) that chirp. Now it's all "Human face this" and "Let's human that a bit". Really, it makes things feel less alien when that happens.

Pet play is also done differently as well. Depending on what ones character is like. Be it physical or online roleplay. Think of "pet" as another word for "sub" in furry circles. For the most part. It can involve "acting" like a dog, but it does not have too. Even pet play in the BDSM circles doesn't have to be about being all fours and barking. It varies.

I'm an anthro/feral shifting hellhound online. So I get up to all sorts. I also dable in the more mature areas. Sex goes without saying, but I'm talking dark events as well. If that was a cartoon it would likely be banned on TV. Think of the films and games that take risks to stand out and work out.

Here's a pic of the style of my hellhound. https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/23153038.png

I like darker tones to artstyle as opposed to "colorful". If life was just sunshine and rainbows then what would we have for contrast?

A lot of furries online also do online roleplay. It's a controlled envrinment where any number of things can happen. And if you can't picture yourself enjoying that it could indicate your own lack of imagination. As for how good/bad you are at it, it takes practice. Like anything else. Every action you do though is under your own control. Or even lack of it if you get put in situations with a partner. I quite enjoy adapting to events myself.

Think of it like a DM in dungeons and dragons. Except it tends to be more 1 on 1 based. And it doesn't have to be limited to fantasy.