Online now
Online now

Couples bdsm sessions

Toni Kisser
2 years ago • Aug 29, 2021

Couples bdsm sessions

Toni Kisser • Aug 29, 2021
Wondering if anyone knows of a place that has sessions or a weekend for couples dom and sub training?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 29, 2021
You best bet for functions, training, conventions etc is Fetlife.
You might also benefit from finding a local munch.

Both will help you not only with knowledge but with a good "real time" support network. Also don't discredit online information, Read, read and read some and when you think you've read it all, start again. If you read something from one source you will get a lopsided view, more sources makes for better credible information. I will however warn you if you sourcing from online ONLY, take caution as most Femdom sites are mainly populated by males. Articles, how to, safety then often reflect this and come from a more male based insight. While "pleasing" your Husband is a nice thing to do, if the drive doesn't come from you and also met your needs...well, you'll burn out quickly. Finding what works for BOTH isn't actually hard, when you work together. Just remember BDSM isn't a sprint, its a Marathon...and lasts a life time, so it pays to get it right from the beginning.

If all that fails and you have nothing local to you, that offers extended support. Book a session with a ProDomme, she will Domme your partner and advise you on safety while doing so. Its not uncommon for this to happen. You can also look around and find different skills from different women.

Hope you find something that suits your needs.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 30, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2021
Theres a lot of places saying they're good, but I'd only trust a few and do know of a sort of kinky BnB in PA, but dont know if they do training sessions. Do check for annual events, though costly they usually have daily training for those in need.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2021
MTTA is a Master/slave training site but read into it very carefully.

There is also a place in the Berkshires, I forget the name.

Make sure you are getting what you think you want. Some places throw you into a pool o sorts, so you are sub to all or Dom to all.

So investigate carefully
Miki
Miki • Aug 30, 2021
Wow never knew they had "official training sites" for both. I had always thought it was a matter of doms and subs meeting at munches and stuff and "letting nature take its course"-- with maybe some general tips from those more experienced....

But hey, whatever waters your garden!

But do remember there is no "official BDSM rule book"--- Couples are happier when they make up their "rules" as they go along, or so I think anyway.

---------------------------------------

Shows what I know.. But of course I'm totally "Not a Sub" in that I am not in a dynamic nor do I plan to be, really---I'm just your ordinary, garden-variety sexual maso-girl. When the fun is done so am I. Back to my fiercely independant IRL living.
Toni Kisser
Toni Kisser • Aug 30, 2021
Thanks everyone for your input! We are figuring out what works for us, but I think he would like a "pro" dommie to show us a few things. And I also think he just wants someone else to dom him but with me there. We'll get it figured out, lol
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
"And I also think he just wants someone else to dom him but with me there."

if your in an area where play has opened up, OPEN play parties might also work for you both (I implied that but didnt actually say it) . You could get support from other Femdoms and he could get that public feeling he seeks....and would be more cost effective than a ProDomme hourly rate (but not as hands on, in an area/topic/skill that you can pick). Again, you can find these via FL too.

Hope it all works out for you both. Just take your time...you have the rest of lives together. More important to enjoy the journey and build STRONG foundations that will hold what you build together. Its better to go slow, you can always add to your skills, remember its a marathon, not a sprint.