Online now
Online now

Personality catfish

Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2021
You didn't answer the questions. You're jumping ahead. Let's rewind a little.

Let's try this again. I'm not afraid of the truth.

You made a BLANK CARPET STATEMENT of how YOU say what other people need. THIS is my issue. Along with what people "should" do (which was CSI). I'm very aware of what is said. I'm very aware of what people are doing. I'm also very aware people are avoding answering when I ask. Are you that afraid?

WHO is deciding?

Keep it simple. Answer that ONE simple question. Just that. Don't BS me. Don't change topic. Just give me a straight answer. Because the wording from earlier indicated speaking FOR others. Which I want to trust is a simple mistake.

But if you make a mistake then admit it already. Or are you that incapable of claiming responsibility for your own actions?

Who it's about is moot. My issue is with the wording itself. It vioaltes choice. Period. Speaking for others and saying what they need or not as if it's up to you isn't letting them speak or decide for themselves.

Do you get it now?
sineater
sineater • Sep 10, 2021
Dude.

"WHO is deciding? "

I'm not even sure what you're asking.

If you're asking "Who is deciding to revoke consent?" Then a person decides for them self. I mean, thats how consent works. I cant make you give/revoke consent. And if that IS what you're asking, then you're a moron. Because that's what consent is. A person deciding to interact with another. No one can give/revoke consent for someone else.

"Keep it simple. Answer that ONE simple question. Just that. Don't BS me. Don't change topic. Just give me a straight answer. Because the wording from earlier indicated speaking FOR others. Which I want to trust is a simple mistake. "

Wait, what? Are you implying that I'm speaking for bloody belladonna? or something like that? Are you trying to say, that me explaining what consent is, and how it applys to BB's original message/interaction is me pushing my thoughts on what consent is on other?

Are you saying, that me trying to explain why consent matters in BB's conversations is some kind of mistake?

Are you just trolling now or something? Seriously?

You're looking to be trying to come across as some deep thinker. Some philosophical guru. You're just coming across as a niceguy with a fundamental misunderstanding of what consent is.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
First off, “blank carpet statement” isn’t a term. You’re thinking of “blanket statement”. Wtf is a blank carpet?

Secondly, you’re moving the goalposts. Sineater did not speak for the person who was belittled for saying no; he supported HER DECISION (her choice) not to go further with the person who couldn’t take rejection. SHE made her choice; Sineater affirmed that her choice was a valid one.

YOU have a problem with that because you don’t like that a simple “No” is a complete sentence all on its own. You dislike that nobody has to give any person *any reason whatsoever* for choosing not to associate with them. You have repeatedly cited your frustration and “sanity” issues from being misunderstood or “not known”.

It is obviously beyond you that we live in a society of free association. The reason for anyone’s “No” to you, while they may be benevolent enough to share it with you, is ultimately not your business.

Again, this is not opinion, this is fact. If you doubt me, tell a judge that you had a right to stalk someone because they simply wouldn’t tell you why they didn’t want to be around you. He will laugh and then shoo you off in a jumpsuit.

Get it through YOUR head that consent is mandatory and “no” does not mean “convince me”.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
And also, just gonna quote your own words back to you from another post lest anyone is still unsure that they’re dealing with someone who utterly refuses to acknowledge consent:

Quote: Your "no" might be why someone "rapes" you. What can be done differently to prevent that outcome from happening? I'll give you a hint. Everyone wants to be understood.

Just STOP. You are being inappropriate and a mad evangelist for consent violations and gaslighting. Please see a professional.
sineater
sineater • Sep 10, 2021
Holy shit dude, did you actually say it is a woman's fault if she gets raped? That rapists are just misunderstood?

Me calling you a niceguy is spot on then.

Please, with respect and in all seriousness, if you actually believe this, please seek professional help. The niceguy mentality will fill you with hate, resentment, rage and an aversion to women. It will destroy you. And possibly others.

Please.

I beg you.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2021
Hm. Thought blank carpet statement would have indicated "Speaking for everyone". Well, in that case, I'll simply say the wording spoke for everyone. Ok, we cleared that part up.

Now, back to the matter at hand.

Quote: "WHO is deciding?"

I'm not even sure what you're asking.

Sigh. Ok, I guess you really don't understand. But this just raised concerns. I'm not asking "Who is deciding in a situation". Put the situation aside for a moment. Want to be clear here. Speaking for others is how I hurt them in the past (long ago). Even if I was "right". It caused people to self harm. And attempt suicide. Do you now understand the harm/danger of such statements? That bad expreince is also what pushed me to never allow those mistakes to happen again btw. Or at least try my best not too. Like anyone else though even I can slip up.

So when you say "A person doesn't need" then I'm pointing out that the wording is implying speaking for them.

I know it's a simple mistake and that it's not what you actually mean. But consider how it can be recivered by anyone. When that wording is used. You didn't say "X person specifically". You said "A" person. As in ANY person. Even if you did mention someone specifically then I have to point out that there's every harm/danger in claiming to know what others want or need.

It's simply more efficent to state the situation for what it is without speaking for others. Unless of course you speak for yourself. Say what people DO. Say what people DID. That is fine. I can't fault that. No concerns there. Action. Reaction. Result.

But when you speak of the NEEDS of others, then we have to consider a few things. Sorry. My poor wording. "I" need to consider a few things.

Is it YOUR choice or THEIR choice? My concern is choice. Choice itself. In regards to ANY situation. Maybe somoene seems to feel a need. OR maybe they're actually conflicted. OR maybe someone feels one thing, thinks another and isn't sure what to think. Even if they believed they were certain beforehand. We're not mind readers.

In bloody belladonna's situation it's clear she didn't want to do something. Which is fine. But I would NEVER under ANY circumstances claim to know what her needs are when I've never even asked her so that she can tell/inform me. And even then I'd be very cautious. If there's even the slightest room for doubt and speaking of the needs of others ends up causing them to feel "Confsued" or "conflcited" then it's like... You end up telling them what to think instead of letting them think for themselves? Is perhaps the best way I can phrase it. People rarely intend to do it. But make a mistake over and over and over then it's what ends up happening.

I've made that mistake in the past. So when I detect "A person does/doesn't need" when a person can be "anyone" then I call that into question.

You did say, and I quote.
Quote: If a person decides
So it came across as if you was speaking for "everyone".

As for talking abot anyone specifically, I already covered that. If you tell people what they need, even with good intentions, it can lead to someone feeling like they don't have a choice. Each and every time someone tells someone what they need or acts like they know better "for" them, it's another... Mmm... I'm not sure how to phrase it. It can pile up. Does that make sense?
sineater
sineater • Sep 10, 2021
Is English your first language? You seem to have a disconnection and misunderstanding between some of the things you say, and some things you mean, along with some things others say.

Blank carpet statement is incorrect. Blanket statement means 'to cover everything'. A blank check means 'to cover the cost of everything'. you seem to be mixing idioms. No big deal.

My statements about consent are not opinions. They are definitions and applications of the word, as such I (my words) cannot 'speak for everyone'. Consent is consent. There is no opinion on what is consent (unless you're an asshole).

"A person' is a non-specific noun. As such, its implied that 'a person' is someone in a theoretical conversion that we're having. If I was speaking for BB, I'd mention them by name.

Never once did I mention anyone's 'needs'. A person's needs are irrelevant to this topic. You're(a theoretical person, not you specifically) need to get laid, or serve, or dominate is irrelevant. If a person(non specific) doesn't or no longer consents, it ends.

You're (specifically you this time) past experiences are irrelevant. If you approach me for any reason, and I choose not to, you're "concern" about why I didn't consent is irrelevant.

"Does that make sense?" No. Not in the slightest. Because you do not understand what consent is. Consent is not emotional. It doesnt consider. It doesnt reason. Consent is consent. Stop trying to influence others when they revoke consent.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
i don’t know about blank carpet statements but when faced with a particularly stubborn large carpet stain, it may be best to roll the carpet up and over the spewing offender rather than continue scrubbing at the edges in vain. if we all consent to never speak of it again we can forget this ever happened and all traces will just fade away.