Online now
Online now

How to be a expert in 30 days or less

subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Sep 9, 2021
To sub in a world-class fashion has taken my whole life. There's no book., no part-time teacher, and no amount of surrender All is inner driven - now comes the true test meting up and surrender to the best in the world
Sir, Is that you? -southern ca here
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 9, 2021
@ SageFlame,

I just saw your response, my apologies. I’ve copied it so I can read through and hopefully bring all my thoughts together to address it in a way that makes sense as to where I was coming from. Something I’m not always successful at. Usually I dump my thoughts and run lol. Trying to re-engage after that, can sometimes be a challenge 😕 so please bear with me.
Slvls​(sub female)
Slvls​(sub female) • Sep 9, 2021
30 days . It is more where the mind is at for both the Dom as well as the sub. Because if a Dom has always been an alpha thier whole life, 30 solid days would be a breeze . The same with a sub, like myself, i have always been sub even before i knew what it was.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Sep 11, 2021
Bunnie • Sep 11, 2021
@ SageFlame,

By “traditional” I guess it could be said that I speak of the style in which many revered BDSM books, and most mainstream communities have fundamentally been modelled.

As for the toddler analogy, I think that’s a great one. Using also the same example, my “blind leading the blind” could be said that we wouldn’t allow a toddler to be responsible for taking another toddler to the beach without adult supervision, would we? Whilst I do understand what you’re saying, and do agree to a certain degree… there are small mistakes that help make us grow, and there are fatal mistakes, which with a bit of knowledge from those with knowhow, can at least potentially be avoided at best, or lessened at second best.