Online now
Online now

BDSM test

HandsyMandy
2 years ago • Feb 25, 2022
HandsyMandy • Feb 25, 2022
I've noticed a lot of people have their test results on their page. What do people think of this? Helpful or annoying?
AdamDragon​(dom male)
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2022
Helpful as it’s a starting point for what you like or dislike. Over time it changes but only as you explore and learn more about your own self. 🌹
Miki
Miki • Feb 25, 2022
It can be helpful, but like a lot of those "quizzes" you see on Yahoo, etc., the questions are general enough to generate responses that give a reader a general idea, but if one posts such results.. Post it with the caveat that it's not the full story.
    The most loved post in topic
FundamentallyDom​(dom male)
What Miki said, it's helpful, but it's also impossible to capture all of a person in something as small as a profile. At best you're getting a taste of them, and it's very open to interpretation even then.

I like the bdsm test because it gives a bit more of the shape of a person.
Ingénue{VK}
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022
IngĂ©nue{VK} • Feb 26, 2022
I like the ones that are 100% on *all* the DOM preference possibilities. They're so honest.

When completed by those who aren't angling for the top scores, it's sort of useful but is the kind of thing that's established fairly quickly through that other thing called conversation.
TheGirlRescuer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022
TheGirlRescuer​(dom male) • Feb 26, 2022
I fond them vaguely useful as far as getting an idea of their general nature but not much beyond that. I don't put a huge amount of weight in those results. People are individuals, so trying to pigeonhole them over the course of 20 questions or however long it is is never going to give you anywhere CLOSE to a proper feel for the person.