Online now
Online now

Hair

MelMell​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021
MelMell​(dom female) • Oct 3, 2021
I like male subs with beards but also without. I’m not a huge fan of chest hair, back hair or pubic hair so I prefer a shaved sub. Since I’m not a hypocrite or have a double standard, I also like being completely shaved. I’m even considering doing laser hair removal.
MsMason​(switch female)
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021
MsMason​(switch female) • Oct 3, 2021
I do not like any body hair on myself, the lot gets waxed off and I do this myself on a regular basis.

On guys no hairy backs please. Don’t mind some hair as long as it’s well groomed and short. Most importantly I expect absolute impeccable hygiene to match my own standard of grooming. I cannot stand bodily odour, I think this is because I worked in the operating theatres for too long.
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
2 years ago • Oct 5, 2021
Chest hair on a man is sexy, masculine to me. Groomed but not shaven down below (razor burn on the lips is no fun).

I’ve never been a fan of facial hair but it can appear debonair on the right man.

Personally I like the feeling of my skin being smooth everywhere. It’s sensual running my fingers across my own waxed and shaven skin.
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
2 years ago • Oct 5, 2021
Hmm I used to mind beards and whatnot. But now i prefer them but nice and tidy. Hairy chests are a turn on for me and I don't care really about hairy backs. I prefer nice and tidy below as well.
I know Daddy prefers me waxed/ shaved. I prefer waxed for myself. But as many know, you have to let it grow to wax it! And it doesn't bug Daddy too much. He has his preferences but understands when i have to let it grow out to then get it waxed. No complaints on his end! But I also don't go that extra mile to wax EVERYTHING. I've never shaved or waxed my arms or back or feet or whatever. Just for the 4 main areas (to me). Brazilian, underarms, legs, and eyebrows. ^^