Online now
Online now

Vibrators and Riding crops

DrWakko
2 years ago • Oct 11, 2021
DrWakko • Oct 11, 2021
Go to a Tractor Supply or any other large animal shop. They will have crops and canes for cheap.
    The most loved post in topic
Morgein
Morgein • Oct 11, 2021
You may want to define "reasonably priced" as that can differ depending on your income, requirements, and standards.
slave Sakura​(switch female){Owned}

Re: Vibrators and Riding crops

ClawedWithAKiss wrote:
Please let me know your favorite, reasonably priced vibrators and riding crops! Thanks so much for your help!!!

Let's say no more than $30-50 each.
badgirlatyourservic
badgirlatyourservic • Oct 11, 2021
u absolutely need a clitoral suction device imo.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2021
Many sporting places that supply items for many different sports including equestrine will have crops. Pick a few with different slappers, thin will sting more, bigger will have more thud, and those bigger with two parts will make a loud slapping sound on impact. The type of crop jockies use, a batton type will have plenty of thud.

I have a number of different crops in my toy collection, to allow varying sensations. Crops are a nice step up from hand spanking to toy use as they are relatively easy to use safely. Canes are more advanced so dont go there yet, dressage whips all so are best avoided as they require skill to use safely.
shysweetness​(sub female)
shysweetness​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2021
badgirlatyourservic wrote:
u absolutely need a clitoral suction device imo.

I second this. My very, most favorite vibe is a "clitoral sucking device". You can get one in your stated price range. 😊
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
clitoral sucking device = yes - big yes!

We got a cheap one for $35? on amazon. That was fun. Then we got the duo by Womanizer. It was like the difference between a biplane and a jet fighter. It's pricey, around $100 or more and worth every penny. Master has complete control and can make me cum for as long as it pleases him. I also squirt when he uses Hotlips (which is what we've named it) so SOP is to have me sitting on a puppy pad just in case.

For vibrators, the Hitachi Magic Wand is a staple. Master replaces the cord with a much longer one so that he can use it anywhere in the room. Batteries just don't last long enough. *smirk*
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 12, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 12, 2021
My newer one is a full leather riding crop made of beautiful saddle leather. Old English style as they have been in former centuries. Extremely nice and precise to handle. It gets softer over the years and is nicely flexible. The price was around 37 Euro, not sure anymore, but worth every penny. Sadly I can't attach a picture here but I'll send a mail. Highly recommended.

I only get good stuff, something that is truly lasting. There is no fun to order twice or something is breaking in the middle of having fun together.