Online now
Online now

Collars and your "dream" ceremony.

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Sep 7, 2019
While a gathering with close friends sounds lovely, I’ve noticed that the more public ones tends to tempt fate: if the couple breaks up, it’s *news* in the local kink community.

I’d want there to be a leather or similar collar as a default, and a different collar for work / vanilla appearances.

I think I’d have the collaring be either private or a small affair, and then after a significant anniversary have a small or larger “party” for a marking scene.
DesireDomination​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 7, 2019

My collaring

I think something private would be ideal with possibly some dungeon equipment that I and my ma’am have not experienced previously. A type of reward for us both. Almost like the vacation one takes after getting married. Of course, my ma’am would choose the equipment and the things she wanted to explore but hopefully she would ask for my input but then it would always be up to her. As far as the collar I would want something like a day chain that only people in the community would be able to identify that locked and I would wear all of the time.i would also like a tattoo, a sort of branding. It would be my only tattoo on my body.
sub jim​(sub male){Want to. B}
2 years ago • Oct 19, 2021

Re: Collars and your "dream" ceremony.

ExuberantLioness wrote:
I understand the significance of the Collar to female submissives/slaves.
What I would like to hear is from the opposite side of the gender equation.
I am very interested in eventually collaring a submissive/slave one day. Either gender. Perhaps both.

Also, how would your "dream" collaring ceremony go? Whom would you invite? Who would be involved, if at all?
sub jim​(sub male){Want to. B}
2 years ago • Oct 19, 2021
I would love to be collared and also would love to be branded anyting else mistress would want to do it my ceremony would be up to her I would love to have her friends watch as she takes control of me for life
Jason submale​(sub male)
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021
Jason submale​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2021
I have not been collared but I think I would prefer it be a party with other slaves who have been collared - a public event for the slaves and Mistresses.

There would be music and dancing before the collaring, and some wine of course.

Jason
JerseyJackNJ​(sub male){uncollared}
2 years ago • Nov 12, 2021
@SoaringFree....years ago, I witnessed a bdsm D/s wedding/ownership transfer. The moment the sub/slave was collared was the most intense scene I had ever experienced. It was a bizarre and surreal event. The DOM was a member of a Leather bdsm tribe...and the sub was a virgin from a Irish gypsy clan....all white leather corset...boots....gagged...with locks on her chasity belt. Ownership was transferred from her father/owner to her DOM/husband/new owner...
bestwhencontrolled​(sub male)
2 years ago • Dec 27, 2021
For me, a collar selected by Her signifies ownership and Her commitment to train/use/abuse me, and my commitment to serve.

i would like to have a collaring ceremony, presided by a Goddess and attended by other FemDom couples and Dominant Women. This would include demonstrations of my submission of pain and degradation while giving my vows to Her and Her vows to me.