Online now
Online now

Is it possible?

Alyssa03​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 19, 2018

Is it possible?

Alyssa03​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2018
Hi everyone! New member, inexperienced but extremely interested and desiring to learn.
However, I would like to know if this type of lifestyle can work when you are a single mom of two like myself? I am a mom full-time and am curious to hear from others, the same as I, can and have successful relationships in this type of lifestyle.

Thank you!!
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Hi Alyssa,

I am new here too so welcome ☺️. I don’t have any children so unfortunately I am unable to give you any insight as a fellow mother. However, the way that I see it, is any Dom that you decide to connect with, should understand the priorities you have and help to work within your limits. I also think that relationships are between those involved and therefore the BDSM lifestyle can be as discreet as you need it. Hope this helps a little xx
    The most loved post in topic
GrimmMaiden​(dom female){GrimmOryx}
I'm not a single parent. But my Domme and I have two children. We've found ways to make it work. Our routines and rituals occur in before they wake up or after bedtime. We have strict boundaries on their entry into our bedroom. Well, we try to lol. We still get woken up by a kid who had a bad dream and whatnot. We are lucky to have a sitting room in our master bedroom. It had been a huge walk-in closet. It's big enough to have a full sized couch and end table and large TV. But we've kept it empty, save for a kneeling pad and a few discreet, yet meaningful, photos representing our dynamic. We keep our toys in a trunk built in to one wall. And it has French doors that close to restrict access. So we can keep that part private.
Our dynamic is 24/7. So we have all responsibilities divided between us. Executing those responsibilities acknowledges the dynamic. And we find discreet ways to play within it when we can't be alone. It can work. It just takes some brainstorming and planning.
Findingrealme​(sub female)
Findingrealme​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2018
When I started I was a single parent. More power to you. With the right Dom, one that you truly want to put yourself out there for, he should be very understanding. Just takes planning, conversation and a really good babysitter. It's very doable.
Predominant1
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018

Re: Is it possible?

Predominant1 • Jul 20, 2018
I think you can have anything you want if you plan it right. We live in South Florida and there are so many opportunities to play and live the lifestyle here without neglecting your babies or exposing them to anything you wouldn't want them privy to. We've only been involved in this life for about two years, and we are still learning. So give yourself time as you enjoy your learning curve.
DomForHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018
DomForHer​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2018
I am new as well. My sub is more experienced and we are in a monogamous and full time (not just in the bedroom) relationship together. We have kids from previous relationships but we have figured a way to make it work. It is hard when the kids are around but sometimes we use code words or looks. Plus we have our rules lists. So to answer your question yes it is possible. Communication is a huge part of it. A must have. Good luck!
FIRMBUTFAIR
5 years ago • Jul 29, 2018
FIRMBUTFAIR • Jul 29, 2018
Alyssa03-It is totally doable.When you find the right Dom communication and setting boundaries will be key. I had two subs with young children and I continually stressed family should be at the top of your priority list. As your children grow older changes will be made between you and your Dom to account for changes in both yours and your children's schedules. Private message me if you want some more details