Online now
Online now

Red flags? Green flags?

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
@ButterfliesAndCuffs -

My quote button is also missing at least 50% of the time and I've been confused ever since joining 9 days ago. I haven't used any kind of forum in at least ten years now because I'm a Facebook junkie and I thought I was doing something wrong to keep losing my quote button. I'm relieved to know I haven't been singled out for abuse by the quote button bandit. 🤭
InfantryDoc
InfantryDoc • Nov 4, 2021
Mwahahahaha..I'll never tell..
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
WytchyWoman - No it’s not just you! 😆 My edit button also disappears randomly. Maybe the bandit has been stealing that too. 👀👀👀

And NOW my quote button reappeared after you made your reply to *my* comment. That's a pattern I've noticed. The quote button is gone 90% of the time the very first time I reply to someone but IF they respond to *me* the quote button shows back up. It's definitely a software glitch and reminds me of why I stopped using forums 10 years ago and switched to Facebook. Problem is FB culls kinky groups on a regular basis.
InfantryDoc
InfantryDoc • Nov 4, 2021
Hmmmmm..I may have give you a little bit of leeway there. Don't worry, I'll take it back.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Nov 4, 2021
Oh from what I have been exposed to here on Cage for the past year I have more Red flags than green but let’s see what we got.

I will start with GREEN flags since I am a bit bias with the color. 😉

1. Open and clear communication with those around them.

2. Encouragement and attentive to setting and reach said goals with your partner

3. Believes in seducing the mind before the body
There is nothing wrong with getting to know a person fully before wanting to become intimate, even in a kink community where trust is earned.

So now the RED flags were a bit tricky because I had to choose only 3.

1. The normal only available during bankers hours, if this is not sketchy at all.

2. Can only communicate via online and will not
share pics. I am not talking nudes either, c’mon now!

3. Those who claim they are in an open marriage but will not provide suffice evidence that such agreement is approved by both parties.

Oh and for shits and giggles, those who don’t put their relationship status and you later find out they are married. Heck if you are going to cheat on your spouse in a cyber community, you might as well be up front with people. You may be getting off on the excitement of it all, but you aren’t considering the other person and how it will affect them or even your spouse if you are caught.

Play nice and safely!
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021
Most real people are diverse, yet refined in their choices. People do move around and I will never fault anyone for doing so. By asking everyone here what sends up flags to them is comparing their individual ability to decipher who/what is real vs. fake. Thais alone leaves it up to taste.

In today's world most everyone has some form of online presence. Unless people have multiple screen names as some do - people who have retained their names across multiple sites are more likely to be sincere and real than not. Many of my friends have chosen to use what is referred to as the Prove_up method to help determine if the other party is indeed real and truthful.

The Prove-Up Method has worked well for me over the years to help identify and alleviate scammers, artist, and underged kids (which is every adults nightmare)!
My attorney friend came up with this to assist us all with making good choices and losing the posers, liars, and cheats 15 yrs ago.

Although I have had a few people balk at its use - I really don't wish to meet/correspond with them anyway!

Simple - first do a search for their chosen name. Next after the first online chat or two ask them to provide a SELFIE photo holding a sign with YOUR name written on it.
The photo should not be nude, just a clean pic with them showing themselves. This alone eliminated most, scammers, liars, photo collectors, and of course kids using their sisters, mothers photos on the site! It is not perfect - but it does work. At least it is a start!
Nicole'sWorld
Nicole'sWorld • Nov 4, 2021
If you like everything I say I like and don’t contribute your own pleasures 🚩

“Hi I’m your dom now serve me”🚩

“Are you sure you’re 19 I’ll keep your secret if you’re not” 🚩

“Take your time and decide”🟩

Checking in without sex implied 🟩

Knowing when play time is over 🟩