Online now
Online now

Objectification

Miki
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
Miki • Nov 5, 2021
I like it during rough sex situations, the "Maso-Girl" role I enjoy.

As for treating another like that, even in "playtime"-- can't do it. I'm strictly into the receiving side of the equation.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 5, 2021
In a very real way, s types are objectified naturally.

We're the service provider, the sex object, the mind reader, the nurturer, the target, the body, and at times, the arm candy.

I remember a great dungeon I used to go to. All the subs/slaves would go into this huge dressing room and 'slut up' leaving their street clothes behind for the ride home.

When stepping out of that room there would be a crowd of people to ooh and ahh. But I don't believe it was the sexy, revealing clothes and killer heels so much as the concept that we dressed like that (often a pain in the ass) for Him or Her- that one person we came with and wanted to please just that much. I remember coming out of that room and walking directly up to the Dom I was with then. I could feel eyes following me and I admit, I loved that feeling as much as he loved everyone knowing I was there just for him.

Vanilla people and those newbies coming into this life are often dazzled by the concept of a woman (or man) going to such lengths to be amazing for their partner.

That to me is the best form of objectification.

If my partner wanted me to be his footstool, I'd do it. But for me, the best form of objectification is making myself the embodiment of his desires.

Being in this lifestyle and in a good relationship with a Dominant partner takes me to great heights. My last Sir and I called it the rare air. Everything becomes naturally organic and almost effortless. You have an unwavering sense that you are where you were always supposed to be.

It changes you and I've never felt happier, more fulfilled, more beautiful or amazing, or more important to someone as I do in those types of dynamics.

So it is fair to say that verbal humiliation and degradation are big No's to me. I need to feel safe with him and if he is crushing me with his words, well, that isn't safe. However, crawling to him or begging in certain situations is also natural. So it is safe to say that there is always a continuum for these things and I doubt you can be "all in" in this lifestyle and not touch on objectification and humiliation.

H*
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
SubtleHush wrote:
We're the service provider, the sex object, the mind reader, the nurturer, the target, the body, and at times, the arm candy.

I remember a great dungeon I used to go to. All the subs/slaves would go into this huge dressing room and 'slut up' leaving their street clothes behind for the ride home. Vanilla people and those newbies coming into this life are often dazzled by the concept of a woman (or man) going to such lengths to be amazing for their partner. That to me is the best form of objectification.

If my partner wanted me to be his footstool, I'd do it. But for me, the best form of objectification is making myself the embodiment of his desires. Being in this lifestyle and in a good relationship with a Dominant partner takes me to great heights. My last Sir and I called it the rare air. Everything becomes naturally organic and almost effortless. You have an unwavering sense that you are where you were always supposed to be.

So it is fair to say that verbal humiliation and degradation are big No's to me. I need to feel safe with him and if he is crushing me with his words, well, that isn't safe. However, crawling to him or begging in certain situations is also natural. So it is safe to say that there is always a continuum for these things and I doubt you can be "all in" in this lifestyle and not touch on objectification and humiliation.

H*

What a great observation! It hits the nail right on the head for me too but you said it so much more succinctly than what I could find the words for. It's a freeing feeling for me to sometimes let go of my own ego and allow myself to become nothing more than a mirror of someone elses desires/fantasies.