Online now
Online now

Question for the masochists and/or sadists

MelMell​(dom female)
2 years ago • Nov 25, 2021

Question for the masochists and/or sadists

MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 25, 2021
So the other day I was doing an arts and craft project and I was using a hot glue gun for it. I’ve used hot glue in the past and I hate getting burnt by the glue and even more so by the gun itself. This time it was a bit different tho.. there’s wax play and hot glue I feel could be like wax play. Has anyone tried it? Is it even safe? I know some hot glue sticks say they are non toxic and made from organic materials so I would guess it wouldn’t harm someone. If anyone has tried it, how do you get the glue off? Immediately or can you leave it? Does the glue leave any burn marks or marks in general? Would you say the glue or the gun burns more? If no one has tried it, would you want to try it and tell the results?
I’m genuinely curious if hot glue can be used for play the same way one would use wax.
SuperEight​(sub female)
SuperEight​(sub female) • Nov 25, 2021
Most hot glue guns melt the glue at a temperature high enough to cause actual burns o the skin. It's also not as easy to control as wax, you cant hold it high away from the body to let it cool as it falls. Not to mention there is not a quick way to get it off the skin if/when it causes real harm because it is an adhesive. Most play candles melt at much lower temperatures and offers more control. There's also the matter of cleaning up any surrounding area as glue is really difficult to get off fabrics and the like.
Overall, I personally dont find it safe and while wax play has similar risks, they are more easily mitigated.
    The most loved post in topic
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: Question for the masochists and/or sadists

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Nov 25, 2021
MelMell wrote:
Would you say the glue or the gun burns more? If no one has tried it, would you want to try it and tell the results?
I’m genuinely curious if hot glue can be used for play the same way one would use wax.

I'm curious as to why hot glue appeals to you? Is there any reason or appeal to using hot glue on someone that would be preferable for you other than traditional hot wax? (keeping in mind that I frequently do wax play on my own self using bee's wax candles - which burn hot enough blister depending on distance from skin)
MelMell​(dom female)

MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 25, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
MelMell wrote:
Would you say the glue or the gun burns more? If no one has tried it, would you want to try it and tell the results?

I'm curious as to why hot glue appeals to you? Is there any reason or appeal to using hot glue on someone that would be preferable for you other than traditional hot wax? (keeping in mind that I frequently do wax play on my own self using bee's wax candles - which burn hot enough blister depending on distance from skin)

It’s not that it appeals to me. It’s simply something I’m curious about. I’ve burnt myself with hot glue and it wasn’t horrible. I was more annoyed with removing it since it cools down pretty fast. It can be removed by holding the hottest part of the glue gun and that part burns(I’ve only touched the metal part as it’s warming up).
In a way my curiosity is probably the same as the first person that tried wax play. “Can I handle it?” “Will it leave a burn mark on my skin? Do I care if it does” “What’s the highest temperature my body can take?”

The reason I’m asking for masochists/sadist is because I feel hot glue would be an extreme not everyone could handle unless they truly enjoy pain.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Nov 25, 2021
MelMell wrote:

The reason I’m asking for masochists/sadist is because I feel hot glue would be an extreme not everyone could handle unless they truly enjoy pain.

As mentioned, I AM a masochist and can tolerate a lot of pain - because honestly - what most people consider to be painful, I consider foreplay. I don't *think* hot glue would hurt anymore than hot bee's wax dripped half an inch from skin surface. It blisters. The difference is that even IF it penetrates a bit it can be scraped away and won't embed itself in any tissue. Sorry to have to say that even as a confirmed masochist, I would NOT let hot glue be dribbled on me unless I saw how someone else fared with it. icon_smile.gif
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I’m not sure about this. It doesn’t seem like it would be too intense since I’ve accidentally burned myself with hot glue doing crafts. I’d probably stick to wax though. Easier to remove and less damage to the skin.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021
Bunnie • Nov 26, 2021
My curiosity has been piqued with this question, and whilst I don’t even know what a hot glue gun is, I have been following to see what comes up. Something that has come to mind is I’m wondering if there could be something applied to the skin to create a barrier for easier removal of the glue, like done with wax play (?).
IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021
IowaDom​(dom male) • Nov 26, 2021
IMHO, using a hot glue gun for playtime is kinda like using a 20 lb sledgehammer to open a jelly jar. sure, you can try it .. but why? There are plenty of very safe toys out there, that if used safe, sane, and consensual ought to do the job nicely, and keep your partner safe as well. icon_smile.gif
BikerDan​(other male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
BikerDan​(other male) • Jan 2, 2022
As an engineer, I have ended up with hot glue on my bare skin on many occasions and it does cause burn damage, but not to an unacceptable extent on me, though others will have a different response to the heat.
I find it does mostly peel off, leaving little bits stuck to my skin which abrade off. My skin is pretty thick and I have many years of manual engineering experience.
There are probably low temperature glue guns and glue out there that would cause less thermal transfer into the epidermis if this is the way you feel you need to go because wax is just not 'doing it' for you.
I've never been into using wax or hot melt play - my preference is electro.
Zvengali
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
Zvengali • Jan 2, 2022
1 Place the area that has received the burn under a tap that is running cold water. If the
glue is somewhere on the body where this is not possible, place the body part in a bowl that is
filled with cold water. Do not attempt to pull the hot glue off skin because this could cause the
skin to be removed as well.
2 Allow the area that is covered with the glue to remain in the water for at least 10
minutes, or until the burning sensation has slightly subsided.
3 Gently rub the area that is covered with the glue with your fingers while that area is
underneath the water. This will help remove the outermost layer of the glue, if any remains.
4 Gently attempt to remove the glue from your skin by rubbing it with a cotton ball that has
been soaked in olive oil.
5 Rinse the oil from the area once the glue has been removed.
6 Rub the affected area with a cotton ball that has been soaked in white vinegar and take
over-the-counter pain medication, as directed, for any pain that might occur.
7 Wrap the burned area in sterile gauze and apply antibiotic ointment.

OR NOT.... Yes, let someone else learn the hard way....makes sense...