Online now
Online now

Men, what you need to know.

SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 28, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 28, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) "Maybe a new, similar thread could be started now that the nonsense has died down?"

..............................So why don't you just go and do that John? Posting your complaints about our complaints is useless.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2021
SubtleHush wrote:
LongerJohnny​(dom male) "Maybe a new, similar thread could be started now that the nonsense has died down?"

..............................So why don't you just go and do that John? Posting your complaints about our complaints is useless.

Because it was a general suggestion to the OP, to restart the original conversation, if that's what they wanted.
I was not complaining at all, but I see how that could be taken as such. I was saying that the original intent of the OP (as far as I understood it) got a little lost in the ensuing conversation.
I was finding it unfortunate, not complaining about any other complaints.
Tthomas
Tthomas • Nov 28, 2021
Interesting topic. Even if the knives were not out.

We are our own biggest critics. Who needs someone else when you can devalue yourself ?
It wasn’t until I became comfortable with myself that I stopped looking at others with a magnifying glass.

I am older than most of you. There is hope. Maybe it comes with age.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Nov 29, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
Until I got a notification a little bit ago I had believed this thread had finally met it's well-deserved end. The whole thing had gotten sidetracked and derailed and the point got so lost so long ago.
Which is a shame because the OP was very interesting and it could have been a great discussion.
"This is my thing.
What is your thing?"
Awesome topic and I was looking forward to that conversation.
Hard to imagine how the whole thing would have shit the bed like it did if not for a few distractions.
Maybe a new, similar thread could be started now that the nonsense has died down?

Thank you, I was very disappointed at the way it derailed and ran for the hills but I feel any other attempts would meet the same end.