Online now
Online now

It's so hard to find The One

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 5, 2021
Yes I’ve definitely had similar experiences and I have sometimes had difficulty staying true to my needs. I’m getting better with that honestly because I’ve learned the hard way.

As far as “the one” goes I don’t know that I look at it as finding him. There are probably lots of men I could be compatible with. “The one” will be the man that consistently puts the same effort into our relationship as I will. I’ll match his effort whether it’s a little or a lot if I like/love him.
LatexHer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 6, 2021
LatexHer​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2021
You are NOT ALONE.

Losing one's play partners is always hurtful. I have lost several in my lifetime, due to accident, disfigurement, or natural death. The other losses I attribute to marriages, childbearing, relocations while in my 20s and 30s, physical problems in my 40s, 50s, and now in my 60s.

As a male Dom, I have had a few women whose own desires changed as they aged. It seems that some lose their desire to explore, experiment, and enjoy their own sexaul enlightenment as we age. I have observed that once some approach menopause 45-65 their desire to enjoy sexual play is greatly diminished. Physical changes as adding weight, painful joints, or muscles along with vaginal dryness can interfere with enjoyable sexual exploration and play.

As far as people who fail to read a full profile - that is a problem for all of that I am certain myself. Life is short - live for each moment!