Online now
Online now

Dilemma

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 13, 2021

Dilemma

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 13, 2021
Recently someone asked me for some advice about a situation with a Dom they were "aware of." I'm not betraying any confidence by sharing this so lets get some opinions.
(can be adjusted to suit the point of view of a sub)

The Hypothetical Situation:
The hypothetical Dom is attractive, funny and smart; a strong Dom and a decent person. He is well liked and respected among his peers.

- He has close ties with 5 subs,
- He is very attracted to 4 of them,
- 3 of them might even be into him,
- The remaining 2 are presently unavailable,
- He could only have 1 anyway because, as much as he would love to claim all of them, all are opposed to poly.

The Problem:
He is single, and like all of us he has desires and needs.
He likes all 5 subs so he couldn't just arbitrarily pick one, or just play with all of them, or just find some random hookup, and he can't just sit and do nothing at all, but he is hesitant to look elsewhere lest he should miss an opportunity with one of these subs.

So - what do you suggest that he do?

This is the only information you have to formulate a plan of action.
I am going to post this in both blogs and forums so that we can get as many comments as possible.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 13, 2021
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Dec 13, 2021
hmmm I love a good puzzle, he is acquainted with 5 women but finds four attractive. forget the 5th..now he has four women he is very attracted to but, 2 are unavailable. drop those 2, it leaves him with 2 to chose from. a simple flirt, or an invitation to lunch should open a door. Just casually discussing or joking over things they love or don't love might limit the eye candy and help decide which of the two might actually be suited for. Odds are one of the two are not attracted to him, drop one, there's your win.

if they are friends with each other, maybe its best to just go for one or the other and take his chances because if girl A doesn't work and he moves on to girl B, there may be trouble. lolll While he may want to have his cake and eat it too, (don't we all) too much sweet can make him sick.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 14, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2021
bigandsmall wrote:
hmmm I love a good puzzle, he is acquainted with 5 women but finds four attractive. forget the 5th..now he has four women he is very attracted to but, 2 are unavailable. drop those 2, it leaves him with 2 to chose from. a simple flirt, or an invitation to lunch should open a door. Just casually discussing or joking over things they love or don't love might limit the eye candy and help decide which of the two might actually be suited for. Odds are one of the two are not attracted to him, drop one, there's your win.

if they are friends with each other, maybe its best to just go for one or the other and take his chances because if girl A doesn't work and he moves on to girl B, there may be trouble. lolll While he may want to have his cake and eat it too, (don't we all) too much sweet can make him sick.

Hm, I'll pass that on. I think the issue was that he really likes them all so in any case it is going to be like he's losing the rest. Tough gig hahaha
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2021
Sometimes the worst thing that can happen is to be paralyzed with indecision. 2 are already unavailable, how long will the other three be an option? He might feel bad losing an opportunity, how is he going to feel watching all his options go up in smoke.

My advice? See which of the three available and him share the greatest number of interests, kinks, outlook on life, and the rest. See if they like him in a similar way (Even Doms can be friend zoned). Then move forward, because its a hell of a lot easier ignoring the path not taken if you moving smoothy along.

But that's just me.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Dec 14, 2021
Of the 3 possibilities list pros and cons for each, then number them of best to worst by these findings. Go for the best, expect the least
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 14, 2021
@ bigandsmall,

I love your powers of deduction icon_smile.gif
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
This is like when I am at the supermarket trying to determine price per unit of measure as well as quality and best value. 😜

Yes exactly! But with pussy!
I knew you'd get it.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Dec 15, 2021
[quote="LongerJohnny"]
bigandsmall wrote:

Hm, I'll pass that on. I think the issue was that he really likes them all so in any case it is going to be like he's losing the rest. Tough gig hahaha

Hahahaha well that's just plain greedy loll and a recipe for a possible whupp ass trying to manage all 5. Of course if he thinks it worth the try. He can schedule one for each day, change their names to tues.weds.thurs.friday.satuday, sleep alone sunday and catch up on work monday. Lol 😆 but buyer beware 😳