Online now
Online now

Dilemma

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
bigandsmall wrote:

Hm, I'll pass that on. I think the issue was that he really likes them all so in any case it is going to be like he's losing the rest. Tough gig hahaha

Hahahaha well that's just plain greedy loll and a recipe for a possible whupp ass trying to manage all 5. Of course if he thinks it worth the try. He can schedule one for each day, change their names to tues.weds.thurs.friday.satuday, sleep alone sunday and catch up on work monday. Lol πŸ˜† but buyer beware 😳

I love that! I'll suggest it.
StormiNix​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
StormiNix​(sub female) • Dec 15, 2021
[quote="bigandsmall"]
LongerJohnny wrote:
bigandsmall wrote:

Hm, I'll pass that on. I think the issue was that he really likes them all so in any case it is going to be like he's losing the rest. Tough gig hahaha

Hahahaha well that's just plain greedy loll and a recipe for a possible whupp ass trying to manage all 5. Of course if he thinks it worth the try. He can schedule one for each day, change their names to tues.weds.thurs.friday.satuday, sleep alone sunday and catch up on work monday. Lol πŸ˜† but buyer beware 😳

As females, we have this dilemma all the time due to multiple guys hitting us up at any given time (generally speaking not just on here). Mainly because, population has more women than men. The suggestion made in the original response the 2 I quoted are referring to is by far the best advice on here. Be honest with the remaining 2 that there are 2 of them, and discuss if it is agreeable to take the next step or half step (such as public meets for coffee) to essentially see which one he vibes with better offline and in person. They are much more likely to agree to that than to being played.

If he still wants to just be greedy than I say: Man up and learn to be decisive or keep playing games and get ditched by all 5.

Hope this was helpful ☺️
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 16, 2021
Miki • Dec 16, 2021
This guy has a problem... A common one on both sides of the freak ledger, and beyond.

Since I don't do relationships, my helpfulness is limited so a salt shaker might be handy:

As long as all 5 subs are aware of this, and hopefully he communicated this to them on some level, the only real solution, if you can call it that, is spend the time with each and decide which one is the best fit overall and go with that sub. A kink version of "The Bachelor".

Everyone should understand this scenario is more common than we would like, and in the end there will be only one he will stick with.

But of course we're dealing with human emotions and reactions fueled by them so I offer tongue-in-cheek "Plan B"

Gather them all together, give out boxing gloves and take the last one standing.

----------------------------

Not very helpful, huh? Well, it's kind of a no-win scenario. In the end, nobody should be mixing it up with more than one partner at a time unless they're Poly or at least "non-monogamous".

---------------------------

Oh there is a Plan C: He should just pack up his dick, go home, wipe the slate and try again, one at a time this time, because with this cluster-fuck of a situation, No matter what he chooses to do, someone's gonna be "disappointed",

...and that, dear fella, sucks the proverbial bag.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 18, 2021
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Dec 18, 2021
Bunnie wrote:
@ bigandsmall,

I love your powers of deduction icon_smile.gif

Must be all the mysteries and adventure type books I read hahaa I'm always overthinking stuff @bunnie
IronWorld​(sadist male)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 20, 2021
The two that are unavailable are off the table. Once a cheater, always a cheater. If they cheat with you they will cheat on you eventually.

Of the remaining three, ask each of them what their long term relationship goals are. Eliminate any that dont match your own goals.

Request a casual dating scenario and get to know the remaining submissives. As a dom, you absolutely have the right to know who you are getting involved with. Take your time. BDSM connections can be intense, but you must keep a level head as you go forward. Never let anyone shame you for not committing to a single prospect off the bat. Trust, but absolutely verify.