Online now
Online now

“I am a brat and a bit of a handful”

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 25, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
Well, as fun as this is, I'll leave you to continue your shit dredging because I am lucky enough to have a brain that knows how to use punctuation and not waste time with shit stirrers who troll the forum.

Welcome to The Cage; it's so nice to meet this way. 🎄✌️🥳

He makes quite an "impression" doesn't he? Better protect your ankles - he seems to be snapping at them. 😏
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
@Wytchy - Quite the charmer 😂

I love the "first of all, there is no way I am reading that" and then goes on to respond to it in an attempt to bait me. 🤣🤣🤣

I could go some biting but I do have standards 😜.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 25, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:

I love the "first of all, there is no way I am reading that" and then goes on to respond to it in an attempt to bait me. 🤣🤣🤣

My laptop screen nearly got a spray of hot coffee on it when I saw that, too! 😂 And I agree on having high standards - never put something in your mouth when you don't know *where* it's been or in who (or what). 🤮
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 25, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Betty Tails wrote:

My laptop screen nearly got a spray of hot coffee on it when I saw that, too! 😂 And I agree on having high standards - never put something in your mouth when you don't know *where* it's been or in who (or what). 🤮

This is quite the amusing back and forth considering your sorry rear blocked me after I had to shut you down as well.

Keep crying.