Online now
Online now

Feature suggestion....

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
2 years ago • Dec 18, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
lourp wrote:
Can we maybe have a search facility in Bond and/or Mail?

Omg! Yes! Especially mail. I have several hundred messages (I save everything) so when I want to look for a particular person or thread, it can be hard.

Or an archiving system that will make it possible to put all messages from individuals into separate personalized folders.

LJ! THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2021
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
lourp wrote:

Omg! Yes! Especially mail. I have several hundred messages (I save everything) so when I want to look for a particular person or thread, it can be hard.

Or an archiving system that will make it possible to put all messages from individuals into separate personalized folders.

Well thank you very much! I have been wishing for that for years
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
LongerJohnny wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
lourp wrote:

Well thank you very much! I have been wishing for that for years

Also, just like in bond, instead of mail messages being listed separately by message, they could be listed by sender and subject. If the subject changes, it's a different thread but if it's a continuation of a long message thread with the same person, just have it tree-d, like in regular email.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
People .. this is NOT FL (FetLife). Basic members (non paying) as myself, now, know I don't have certain 'perks"

Be realistic! Sure, keep putting on this list as a paying member what you'd like, the price will go up... Just like my fellow non paying members asking for shit? Well diddie up!! Start paying, then ask!!

This thread is getting ridiculous!! What next, ask Admin to set you up to win the lottery???

Remember, this a BDSM community site ... NOT a dating/hookup/Facebook/FetLife whatever you site. It's unique because of all it is, and yet, there are these enormous asks that, to me, seem outrageous!

Yes, maybe let basic members HEAR premium member's recordings, but I haven't seen anything more than WANTING this site, The Cage to change what they stand by...

A BDSM community!! Period!