Online now
Online now

Mental health & BDSM

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Dec 25, 2021
If you cant have an open conversation with someone you think you want to enter into a dynamic with you better revaluate things.
Whatever problems you have in vanilla life will follow you into this lifestyle.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 25, 2021
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
If you cant have an open conversation with someone you think you want to enter into a dynamic with you better revaluate things.

I've known more than one person who thought that by entering into a D/s relationship that would *solve* their problems - convinced their mental issues that sabotaged their vanilla relationships would *somehow* be looked up as an asset in the kink life. These were very needy types who depended on someone else to take over their "adulting" and take care of them and in return they just needed to be available for kinky sex and a light spanking every once in a while. I guess that's a revealing statement about just how DEEP their issues really were ...
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 26, 2021
WytchyWoman wrote:
Fyglia Wicked wrote:

I've known more than one person who thought that by entering into a D/s relationship that would *solve* their problems - convinced their mental issues that sabotaged their vanilla relationships would *somehow* be looked up as an asset in the kink life. These were very needy types who depended on someone else to take over their "adulting" and take care of them and in return they just needed to be available for kinky sex and a light spanking every once in a while. I guess that's a revealing statement about just how DEEP their issues really were ...

It would solve their problems.

BDSM is therapy for people who normal therapy doesn't work on.

I know that's a TERRIBLE thing to say in this community but gfy if you don't like it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Dec 26, 2021
BloodofSzekai wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Fyglia Wicked wrote:

I know that's a TERRIBLE thing to say in this community but gfy if you don't like it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sit down Dom boi
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 26, 2021
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
BloodofSzekai wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:
Fyglia Wicked wrote:

Sit down Dom boi

No u