Online now
Online now

Who is in Charge? Surely it’s the Dom…but is it

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 26, 2021
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Who has the power?"

To my way of thinking, both. i believe the strongest natural bond occurs when there is a balance of power from both sides: symbiosis. It may fluctuate, but i think health is homeostasis. Top needs bottom, bottom needs Top, Dom needs sub, sub needs Dom ad infinitum?

I absolutely agree!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 26, 2021
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Who has the power?"

To my way of thinking, both. i believe the strongest natural bond occurs when there is a balance of power from both sides: symbiosis. It may fluctuate, but i think health is homeostasis. Top needs bottom, bottom needs Top, Dom needs sub, sub needs Dom ad infinitum? i think it gets trickier the deeper each goes, tricky to find a similar pace. i think that is where the notion of one having more power than the other comes from? The initiator becomes synonymous with "leader" becomes synonymous with "power." The plug is only useful when it's plugged in.

Once again - a very well thought out and reasoned, articulate response that drills to the core of this discussion. There's something to be said for maturity and patience such as your own. I chuckle at the glibness some seem to shoot from the hip with, but I always appreciate your steadfast and concise approach to "the mysteries of life" (as in our kink). 👍
kyubii​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
kyubii​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2021
I always saw it as a symbiosis. Like the submissive is a coloring book and the Dom is the crayons. The Dom can use any color he feels like as long as he stays in the lines 👍