Online now
Online now

Is this strange?

Mommy Tx
2 years ago • Jul 5, 2021

Is this strange?

Mommy Tx • Jul 5, 2021
I'm not even sure the correct way to say this. I have a family roleplay fetish. Any help and input would be greatly appreciated!
Monkey Monk​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jul 6, 2021
Monkey Monk​(switch male) • Jul 6, 2021
I have it too. I think it's normal to be sexually attracted to someone and when the sexual attraction are wrong within the moral compass we tend to want to do more. You must be rebellious in nature. I don't think it's abnormal but it's absolutely normal and many afraid to talk about it.
Miki
Miki • Jul 6, 2021
Absolitely nothing wrong with that as long as everyone' s either involved ot at least on board. In fact, personally, it turns me on.
Mommy Tx
Mommy Tx • Jul 6, 2021
Monkey Monk wrote:
I have it too. I think it's normal to be sexually attracted to someone and when the sexual attraction are wrong within the moral compass we tend to want to do more. You must be rebellious in nature. I don't think it's abnormal but it's absolutely normal and many afraid to talk about it.

Thank you for making me not feel like a freak! Hope you have a great day!
Mommy Tx
Mommy Tx • Jul 6, 2021
Miki wrote:
Absolitely nothing wrong with that as long as everyone' s either involved ot at least on board. In fact, personally, it turns me on.

Thank you. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me!
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 19, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2021
If you're questioning a fetish and not getting answers then you're apparently not asking the right questions
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2021
It does happen that Ddlg can be perceived as this but not normally!

If it works for you then just enjoy the moments as long as all parties remember SSC & RACK it should be fine !!
Low{BLK OWND}
2 years ago • Jan 1, 2022
Low{BLK OWND} • Jan 1, 2022
In my eyes this turns me way off