Online now
Online now

Where is good erotica?

nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
nuovacane​(switch male) • Jan 2, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
I have no problem with the issue of supposed non consent but I've seen other people object to the lack of consent. I suspect it's not so much a matter of non-consent for them (truthfully) but rather being squicked by the heavy sadism and objectification. Maybe?

That could be what's going on. I guess people have different limits and boundaries on what they think can be done within a BDSM relationship and that's one of the reasons we have safe words. The objectification of the sub is sometimes a large part of what role play is going on. Human pets, human furniture, degradation and humiliation in terms of addressing the sub only in terms of 'holes for use'. I must admit, when I'm subbing I love that objectification as long as it's done with kinky love and/or care.

Some people don't enjoy that part of it though in my experience.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
nuovacane wrote:
I guess people have different limits and boundaries on what they think can be done within a BDSM relationship and that's one of the reasons we have safe words. The objectification of the sub is sometimes a large part of what role play is going on. Human pets, human furniture, degradation and humiliation in terms of addressing the sub only in terms of 'holes for use'. I must admit, when I'm subbing I love that objectification as long as it's done with kinky love and/or care. Some people don't enjoy that part of it though in my experience.

I love being used as furniture or otherwise objectified. I love being put on display as though I'm a slave to be auctioned and hearing my partner playfully auction me off after all bidders take their time inspecting me and loudly haggling over my worth and debating my merits and shortcomings. I relish the dichotomy between lavish praise one time and extreme objectification/degradation another. I've been to more than one dungeon play party that reenacted some of the "premises" of the O book. Different strokes for different folks as they say. 😊
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 8, 2022
Notely • Jan 8, 2022
Erotic Writings , Erotic Art , Erotic poetry , Romance novels , Romance erotic movies , Erotic Art gallery.

dominant soul
Dita Von teese
Vintage art
Erotica been around for century in many cultures.

Luxury & Self-Seduction Just information go with what you feel.

Enchant your life being erotic wear your favorite perfume , Sheer stockings and lace , Leather or some sultry dress , Red shiny heels , Sexy volume hair , To the nines. Romance is up self care/self love nice bath taking care one self. Manifest in your lushes princess feminine energy I am women , I am lushes , I am a goodness of feminine light. Invest in your self nice robes , roses , fans and sheer gloves. Everything around you roses in a vase a silk sheer on the sofa , nice candles with soothing music. Wearing leather/furry cuffs to bed , Wearing a leather/ furry collar to bed. Wear weights cuffs with heels on when cleaning. Wearing a thong with a butt plug and ben wall balls for few hours the sensation for yourself. Vibrating toy with a remote. What makes you feel sexy make a list. Journal make a story of some erotic of your own.