Online now
Online now

New Year's countdown of Dom red flags

OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Dec 31, 2021
4. in today's age - if they are always having issues with technology and never able to video chat on any platform. real time conversations are generally the same times of day. to me this is a red flag. of course the video chat comes a bit later.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
3. Something that pisses me off as much as anything else: having/not having Safewords and Limits.
(These could also be applied to a sub or anyone else in a dynamic.)
If a Dom insists that they are unnecessary - huge red flag!
If a Dom isn't even willing to have a conversation about them - huge red flag!
If a Dom doesn't have his own safeword or limits, or thinks he doesn't need to have them - maybe not a huge red flag though it MAY suggest that he just can't be bothered with these things. But we have them for good reasons so this is something to be wary of.
Everyone involved should have safewords and limits because no matter how much we may be attracted to each other, most of us will never be 100% compatible. Better to negotiate things before we get too involved, and best to have a way to deal with the things that come up in the moment - regardless of which side of the slash you are on.
Lets not kid ourselves - we all have limits, and we read about them all the time (for example: No kids, animals, drugs, death, etc.)
Therefore we better all have safewords in case the lines get blurred or even crossed.
Period.
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 9, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2022
When you state you want strictly online and after a month of talking you realize he's just super possessive and not in a good way and he's got your address from googling you. 😬 is that too specific? Oh and he also calls your work to try to get you to talk to him bc you blocked him online (and you didn't even tell him where you worked....)
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 9, 2022
harleyqt wrote:
When you state you want strictly online and after a month of talking you realize he's just super possessive and not in a good way and he's got your address from googling you. 😬 is that too specific? Oh and he also calls your work to try to get you to talk to him bc you blocked him online (and you didn't even tell him where you worked....)

Ooh shit, that's a bit stalkerish!
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}

BEYOND RED FLAG!!! Scary as fuck Flag!!!

LongerJohnny wrote:
harleyqt wrote:

Ooh shit, that's a bit stalkerish!

Not just a bit stalkerish... That's grounds for reporting both to Admins and Police! That's very scary! 😬
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
I was questioning myself when reading all those going..... Oh shit, am I that? There were some informative responses, and funny ones too.

Um, about the technology flag...... It's really hard (as a submissive) to multitask a scene, document it successfully and keep the tempo up! My perfectionist needs impact my satisfaction with online. Not sure what it's like for dominants?!