Online now
Online now

When your Dominant Can't be Strong Right Now?

I'mME
2 years ago • Jan 18, 2022
I'mME • Jan 18, 2022
@bellatrixxx,

I am going to come odd as harsh but oh well. What you wrote bothered me enough to write a response. Strong men ARE human beings. We all men and women, however in between you identify are human beings and as such we go through things, PERIOD.

Just because someone identifies as Dom does not make them impervious to health issues (maybe you are quite young, Idk, but if your Dom were to suffer an accident and needed help for the rest of their lives, does that take away for you their Dom-ness?)

Strong men struggle just as strong women struggle. I would consider a chance to be there for a deserving Dom who is struggling an event where I could show a different part of my submission.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
Notely • Jan 19, 2022
More like he needs to release him self from take some time with himself and grow and learn on his own path and journey of shadow work growth is a huge part of strength. We can't force people to change not are job to fix anyone they have to willing.

Still be friends be their for him you have to allow person to be free to grow even are self's. Its a two way street in the yin and yang bond of balance 2 people have grow together even but if one is not you have to let go grow just as we all do. Thank you for the fond memory's and the time but we must detach and grow on are own path to be free. Just because its over does mean its over your free you celebrate with yourself. I know we don't come with a good part of experience you grow live and learn.