Online now
Online now

What to do other than beg for attention

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 23, 2022
CSI - Definitely wouldn't mind a trip back. Find memories.
I understand that not wanting to have unfulfilling, meaningless encounters. When I became clearer, confident and content in not having something or someone happening, things opened up and what I considered and what I didn't know I wanted came my way. I find peace in myself and just being content ( not easily done) brings what I hold in my mind. Do what you need to do to get the vibe happening because that is a damn sexy thing to see and feel. Xx
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jan 23, 2022
I have a friend who calls me and just rants a little then I tell her what she wants to hear, and she goes away till the next time. Not much of a friendship but it helps her del with all the carp in her life.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 23, 2022
No Body wrote:
I have a friend who calls me and just rants a little then I tell her what she wants to hear, and she goes away till the next time. Not much of a friendship but it helps her del with all the carp in her life.

That happens all too often from what I hear and see both here and on FetLife.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
2 years ago • Jan 24, 2022

Re: What to do other than beg for attention

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jan 24, 2022
CSI wrote:
So I am sure we all have those days where you are feeling like no one is paying attention to you and you would reeeeaaallly like some. I am usually quite content in my own little world, but am having a moment. So rather than posting thirst trap pictures, nudes, or toy with someone's emotions, what are ways you actually deal with these feelings?

Have you considered simply making a genuine and potentially erotic request for attention?
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Jan 24, 2022
CSI • Jan 24, 2022
@Ironworld - there is currently no one in particular that seems to be interested. And if I put it out into the world wide web, I am sure I could be inundated with dick pics and empty promises, but I don't really want to go there.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Notely • Jan 25, 2022
Just show up With out even thinking or asking. Get a cup of coffee go to places you never been to before getting out the Comfort zone even if on line in virtual game just as start can’t go to many places in real things still going on so second life is close to home. Decorate , join a meet up go to discussions. I don’t ask said before but I make body language and moment do the talking You know not looking at your phone go the park read a book go for a walk things can do it can’t do much. I talk to strangers we great conversation They one’s that start but I don’t talk to everyone as long I’m in safe area in right atmosphere I let the soul and vibration do everything. Old fashion way to get someone notice you with out asking for to much drop your hanky , drop your pen as you walk by. Book stores and coffee shop you find most people that understand but yes love is rare you can’t force a connection it happens in right vibration at right time.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Notely • Jan 25, 2022
Just show up With out even thinking or asking. Get a cup of coffee go to places you never been to before getting out the Comfort zone even if on line in virtual game just as start can’t go to many places in real things still going on so second life is close to home. Decorate , join a meet up go to discussions. I don’t ask said before but I make body language and moment do the talking You know not looking at your phone go the park read a book go for a walk things can do it can’t do much. I talk to strangers we great conversation They one’s that start but I don’t talk to everyone as long I’m in safe area in right atmosphere I let the soul and vibration do everything. Old fashion way to get someone notice you with out asking for to much drop your hanky , drop your pen as you walk by. Book stores and coffee shop you find most people that understand but yes love is rare you can’t force a connection it happens in right vibration at right time.