Online now
Online now

Profile pictures, smiles anyone

Notely
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Notely • Jan 25, 2022
Some people are shy since last two years it made many people be Quiet and inverted it can take lot for some to more as boost of confidence a leap of faith takes baby steps even men deal with this just as women. People need appreciation , trust , honesty. It really takes some ground work me time or inspiration self care self love knowing imperfection is beautiful know one is perfect we are mad world together full of experience. Just smile was a thing these day’s not brought up much or taught so it had to be thing has to inspire others with out force. Some might not be happy with the way they look or the smile many hide teeth yes well they have teeth kits fit your teeth same stuff the dentist use you find many video and info. Good Hygiene even with teeth and month Has a lot to do with feet even taking care the feet and body mind and soul everything in and out. I don’t use fluoride tooth paste but use organic one and tea tree mouth wash but I give my feet a spa bath few times a week the aura in feet have alot to do with the teeth we must put self care me time first takes few mins few times a day. I have some imperfection myself 4 teeth bottom are not perfect but I don’t get to me my guy friend has the same you can braces when younger teeth still have imperfection. Dita von teese said the Tools of glamour with beauty. About 2 pm in the afternoon best time for photo it really show’s your features well the right lighting of you like boost confidence try doing some self taking in mirror I am worthy I am everything so need to be I am here for my not letting my mind get to me I am authentic being of light say it daily remind yourself. I go by what’s in the soul and mind shines through looks not really first thing With soul their nothing really how you carry it how you treat people good character. Smile is beautiful looks good on anyone practices makes perfect does have be whole smile small one a smirk a wink with a smile and practice angel of smile best side. I use rose water on the face and spa sheets with colleges helps the complexion gets rid of the wrinkles and fade age spots take organic
Multivitamins in the winter all year you needs the nutrients keep the body going and glowing. Having a routine boost your life and keep going. I all ways ask the universe for guidance to lead the way rest on my own. I know on the smile thing but also people wanna see full Photo’s how you carry yourself not hiding not useing to much photo shop
Just be yourself fine use filter lighting but when use to much photo shop not being yourself people can tell not real when they meet you in real make them walk away good be honest. Just wear clothes fit your form what makes you feel good impress yourself dress up for yourself don’t do to impress others just show up as your self everything will fall together.