Online now
Online now

Opinion needed

twoshaytexas​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 24, 2022
twoshaytexas​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2022
Thank you all so much. I do feel better. And yes it moved at lightning speed. My head was spinning but when the dust settled I was fine. I still have moments. I am coming from a whole different of life to a new one. It's very taxing but I knew the first session, I would never go back. I have never been that free my whole life. Now for him lol. He is trying tonight but I know me. I feel the barrier I threw up. I don't think, even if he wasn't hiding anything, even if the was actually just a mistake on his part, that he would be able to help me bring that barrier down. I have amazing survival skills. I am going to do this the right way though. He needs to know that there are negative consequences to dropping the ball in this. He needs to move from this or be better at it. This could shatter someone with less strength. So I will, when I can say things properly, let him know and I will move on. Next choice I make will be a better one. I have done the research, I know what I want and need and settle is not in my vocabulary.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Notely • Jan 25, 2022
Take your time no rush don’t wait on someone message keep yourself busy. Allow someone to get to know let it grow it’s online so know that yes person message you but don’t think it’s match just yet. Takes exchange of energy and trust someone earn your heart. But he needs to get emotionally invested before getting hooked you don’t needs to do all his wants you don’t need to bow down to anyone they need to respect your temple to get in it. If they are only after you for you to do tasks and do nudes and sex forget it. They need to be on mature level of understanding get to know you write letters back and forth if it’s pictures takes two to tango baby or you do send any keep it on they not fully even meet you yet. Just because you talk this online they do not own you as both you are guest to each other until you meet in real but you need to know they gonna respect you in real treat you good don’t just hurry and move it takes many times or traveling back and forth takes year get to know someone. If someone truly wants you they will make a effect go by sweet effect not sweet works they need to show the blue prints. As submissive you have a mind use it you right to say no not for you two way street not just about them things are agreed on out of Love not hate. If he wants you when time comes he should meet you in public place you don’t go to hotel sleep with them stay at your house don’t give them your address you meet them until you know your safe this perfect clicks you meet a few times then yes he meets you then you can see him you can visit some guys want girl to come to them gotta put your foot down know your boundaries.
lasumisa
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
lasumisa • Jan 25, 2022
I’ve been through a very similar experience to you, met a Dom online & he completely opened up my eyes to that part inside me I didn’t understand or know much about. Initially he was patient, kind & he taught me, like you said that moment of feeling like it was so right resonates and I loved it. I was completely obsessed with him, but he became more distant & aloof, I had to wait for him to contact me, we never chatted in between our phone sessions, I never met him. It took me a long time to realise & accept he didn’t care about me at all, I was a challenge initially and then just used when he fancied a wank. When I finally summed up the courage to ask for more, a little affection, the odd message in between, he said he couldn’t & dropped me, I was devastated, hurt & annoyed at myself for falling for him. Since then he’s contacted me half a dozen times, about a month apart, wanting me back. I said no, which is why he keeps coming back, the chase is on again for him, he doesn’t think I can resist him. I can, I’m totally over him & can see how I was played & used by him.
I’m still glad I met him, that I learnt about D/s & discovered my submissive side. I’ve spoken to some really lovely Doms on here & another site, which just emphasis he wasn’t a good man or a good Dom.
Be brave, be strong & go with your gut instinct that he’s not really committed to you. It’s hard but adventure could be around the next corner for you