Online now
Online now

Is this strange?

House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2022
It's only strange to you if you don't enjoy it.

Family role play as I've seen it is usually done within a triad of sorts. Mommy n daddy n lg, daddy n lg n by, mommy n lg n bg.
MasterNeil77722​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
As long as everyone involved is on the same page, there is nothing wrong with this fantasy. Like most things in BDSM, it comes down to you and your partner agreeing and setting appropriate boundaries. Have fun and enjoy what life has to offer together.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
Pretty much like everybody has been saying as long as everybody involved understands and accepts and consents to what's going on, and as long as it's a fetish and not a felony, then go for it and embrace it and enjoy it.
And to reiterate - no! there is nothing wrong with you, or with having this fetish or any other.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
I have thought about all the times I have seen this done with friends. It is very normal. Even when having friends over for a BBQ they always call my mother mom and I have been known as Uncle Paul longer than I have been an uncle. Not role play but for me normal
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Profile does not exist

"Profile does not exist"

Damn it all! I'm making a hard and fast rule from now on to make sure the OP is even still around before I get vested in their lives.
    The most loved post in topic
Timfortaboo
2 years ago • Jan 22, 2022
Timfortaboo • Jan 22, 2022
I think it's absolutely fine and fun. Even watching some of the related videos together can be fun.
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Notely • Jan 25, 2022
That kind of a term of service that will never enter.
Menaja
2 years ago • Jan 25, 2022
Menaja • Jan 25, 2022
I am open-minded about what ever makes you happy so along as you are honest and considerate about someone's feeling than go for it. I have been struggling with my on kinks. I love the smell , taste , everything I truly love and appreciate is all in that yummy , wonderful, pussy. I can sleep , eat and rest all while laying naked face first tongue out mouth watering between her legs in that pussy. Bye