Online now
Online now

Two interesting (to me at least) questions for Doms/Masters

joeallen​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 3, 2022

Two interesting (to me at least) questions for Doms/Masters

joeallen​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2022
- how many of you feel after a virtual or real session that the amount of energy you put into to designing and executing an exp for the sub that hits their key sexual triggers pushes them keeps control etc and they’ve cum as many times as you let them that it is way way harder and with possibly less reward to be a Dom than sub?

- it seems common thought is Doms get off by Doing things “to” or making subs do certain things. Maybe it’s a minority and maybe it’s a male Dom female sub thing but I get almost vicariously knowing what they are going through. Their struggles and what it’s like for them be it some pain, orgasm delayed or taking away from them pushing a them into a taboo area is what gets me off. I don’t know if that was clear but thoughts?

Thanks
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
In my opinion, harmony in a dynamic is not possible when it is framed by score keeping and/or measuring effort vs reward.
Ideally, both parties are enthusiastic about 'doing' for the other. The 'doing' comes in so many forms, not just servicing or orchestrating.
Anyway, your question should be framed in subjective terms because there is no absolute measure of balance/harmony and it's problematic to compare with such general claims.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2022
BT you must have scared him away with your uncharacteristically unfunny comment.
And after reading it I might be a bit worried about you. Not sure yet, but I will let you know.
Nevertheless I agree with you.
😆
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Feb 4, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
BT you must have scared him away with your uncharacteristically unfunny comment.
And after reading it I might be a bit worried about you. Not sure yet, but I will let you know.
Nevertheless I agree with you.
😆

Was it the big words?

Serious, intellectual discussion provides wider scope for funny and adds the element of surprise, which is great for undermining assumptions.

Anyway LJ, you don't know me! Why worried? Just remember, I'm unpredictable and easily bored.