Online now
Online now

Dating and DS relationship

Bluw
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022

Dating and DS relationship

Bluw • Feb 19, 2022
I want to incorporate bdsm relationship into my romantic relationship with my boyfriend and I’m not sure how to go about that. We occasionally do sone acts like bondage and that’s pretty much it. I want a strict DS relationship with bdsm plays as well. What do you suppose I do?
Mufasadagreat
Mufasadagreat • Feb 19, 2022
Talk to your partner and see if he wants the same.
Notely
Notely • Feb 19, 2022
Practice sacred growth it’s the only way things can not be forced it must be done slowly with balance and love with energy other must be in to the same but can try.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022
That's a hard question to answer without knowing anything about you both or your relationship. So, I'll make my response as general and practical as I can.

My understanding is that going from a non-BDSM relationship to a strict Ds relationship is challenging and requires certain foundations to succeed.

Does either have any experience?
Have you explored yourself and your kink interests?
Does he (or you) have tendencies toward dominance?
Are you both able to communicate openly about sexual desires and need?
Are you both interested in developing your sexuality, as individuals and partners?

A disposition for kink is essential as is a lot of investigation and time spent implementing healthy practices. Submission and dominance require full interest and investment from both as well as an ability to empathise and understand the other. It's hard work and cannot be achieved by one party alone.

So many questions
    The most loved post in topic
LatexHer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 21, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2022
Straight talk is what is needed here. Honesty is always best. Unfortunately, I have seen several good relationships sour in time due to one partner's lack of understanding. If you are a DOM or a slave in secret, your relationship is bound to fail in time as you will continue to look elsewhere for the pleasures you seek. People must learn to express, and explore their inner feelings. To not express those feelings is a disservice to your partner!