Online now
Online now

Should be a class for new Doms.

MasterRenton​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 11, 2018
MasterRenton​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2018
I don’t know if there should be a class - one can not ultimately learn responsibility and ethics from a class. I feel like we as a community do not police ourselves as well as we use to. I can remember a time when you were not accepted as a dominant unless you had a sponsor or a mentor to speak up for you. To answer the question as fairly as I can about age - age doesn’t matter if there is some type of practical experience involved either from the young dominant or their mentor. There are very few things more scary than an inexperienced dominant with no direction tied (not literally) to an inexperienced submissive.

I have been a dominant 25 years (spent 6 months serving). I learn something new daily still, I started out with a mentor. Had I not had that resource real time, I would have surely hurt more people in the wrong way. Early on the thrill was sexual and until I learned how to separate sex from control - living my role and the dynamic being healthy was near impossible. That honestly took around 5 years to understand and refine.