Online now
Online now

Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
“ Submissives on the cage have to be protected. from abuse, nurtured, and spoon fed ideals only to proclaim they are going to unwiling claim their dedication to a dom. The correlation doesn't make sense. If i am judging someones level of submissiveness, wouldn't i want't know if the person is short-tempered.. ”

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Are these women that have agreed to be your submissive but won’t state it publicly? Where does the comment about being short-tempered fall into this?

Your posts are not coming off very clear.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Mar 7, 2022
CSI wrote:
Also, please pass the popcorn

yeah.. this is definitely a sit back and watch thread.

Personally, I'm lost. This guy has posted twice and I have NO CLUE what he is ranting about exactly. He's obviously judging submissives on "something" and I feel submissives are reacting on the emotions conveyed in the rant rather than anything substantive. He could be trolling.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Mar 7, 2022
Last time I checked, that before entering any type of dynamic or agreement, negotiations should be done with expressing CLEARLY and with full comprehensive knowledge of what limits and boundaries are. If they aren’t into what gets you off, since that seems to be the issue with your post, then move on and wish them the best.

When taking on the responsibility of a submissive you should have vetted and discussed all limits they have, may it be or not be due to traumatic experiences. I would also hope you discuss your own limits as well with your perspective partner. When you become or consider becoming the D/ then you need to decide, as the submissive in question should also, if you are a fit. Just because they choose to do other things that might be considered taboo, just because they DON’T wish to perform another action, doesn’t make them any less into BDSM than the other person on this site.

It goes both ways when it is dealing with accountability, consent and negotiations. Make wise choices before acting.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IronWorld wrote:
I feel submissives are reacting on the emotions conveyed in the rant rather than anything substantive.
If I had seen anything "substantive" or worthy of merit in his initial post (or even his follow up retort), I'd have considered addressing it. As it stands, though, I see nothing of merit to address. It just appears to be churlish complaints directed at submissive women that he's interacted with here. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 7, 2022
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
I am sorry this is the internet. there is always going to be someone to justify anything. I did not state not wanting oral sex is not a problem. i am stating you claim you are open and interested in bdsm and want taboo acts done how much sense does it make for you to trivialize a very vanilla act such as oral sex.

Venting is derived from what you proclaim it to be. when a man protests something it is venting, but when women state they are being stalked on here no one says that is venting. they offer words of encouragement and advice.

I am not comparing the two but information is information. If i said wow. i am tired of this guy keep sending me messages. i fear for my safety no one would say wow he is venting about getting too much attention.

clearly .. there is inequality .

Your vanilla isn’t the same as someone else’s. Everyone, Doms and subs alike is entitled to state limits. Those limits might include oral, being called a slut or bitch, ass to mouth, needle play, simulated drowning… anything at all. No single limit is any less valid than another and if you don’t understand that you have some learning to do before you engage in a dynamic.

Damned right if someone says they’re being staked they’ll be listened to. Subs look out for each other and this is a community. Protesting about something is different. It’s a matter of opinion and you may have those who agree and those who disagree. Such is life.

Now if someone could pass the popcorn I’d like some please. Gin too if anyone has some.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
Spellbound wrote:
If I had seen anything "substantive" or worthy of merit in his initial post (or even his follow up retort), I'd have considered addressing it. As it stands, though, I see nothing of merit to address.

So, I'm right. You are just responding to his anger. Thank you for clarifying.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
IronWorld wrote:
No. You are not "right". You have misinterpreted what I actually said (I suspect quite deliberately) to prove your own bias. John Wayne once said: "I'm responsible for what I *say* - not what you heard. That's a gem worth holding onto. 😉
Atilla​(switch male){Owned}
as a new s type in a switch dynamic with experience on this site in the D type roll, i can say i think i come firmly down on the side of the conversation and negotiation side. looking back, although certain things were discussed, perhaps terminal events were predicated on not being clear about what this term or that constituted before being negotiated out. that’s on me, though… and i accept that. i align closely with what Greenie said (i know, shocker… but not as a yes boy to the brackets). when w/We first discussed o/Our dynamic, i hard limited something that many Dommes may expect from a boy. that doesn’t make me any less submissive or less of a good boy.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Mar 7, 2022
😂😂😂 This is comedy gold.

Or. Eyes widen. I mean, really? How lovely that cage members are attempting to educate and engage with this post. Community spirit right there.

Be careful though if you're a female submissive offering opinions or preferences on this thread. You might be seen by the OP as switchy or even as Domme.

What worse fate could you possibly suffer?

Oh yeah. Presumably to be a brat.

Twue thubth wepeat after me: "Oral aversion is a cardinal sin". No lisping now, girls.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
Spellbound wrote:
IronWorld wrote:
No. You are not "right". You have misinterpreted what I actually said (I suspect quite deliberately) to prove your own bias. John Wayne once said: "I'm responsible for what I *say* - not what you heard. That's a gem worth holding onto. 😉

What bias is that, exactly?

You said he had nothing of substance to respond to. Yet you did. So if you remove the argument from a rant, all that's left is the emotion. All you are responding to is the emotion and attacking me because I pointed it out. Are you really so starved for drama?