Online now
Online now

Just be who you are

MasterRenton​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 11, 2018

Just be who you are

MasterRenton​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2018
There is nothing more gratifying than falling asleep with a smile on your face.

I didn’t learn how to genuinely be happy with life till I was in my mid thirties, prior my time was spent just like everyone I knew at the time. How you ask? I spent it running around looking for the next better thing, the next dynamic where everything went perfectly, but just like mixing a laxitive with anal se, things usually just got a bit messy. A lot of disappointment and frustration all hitting while I honestly thought I was finding freedom and happiness.

I have always been a very stable fella; same career, bills paid on time, roof over my head, food in the ice box. I thought that was happiness too, it wasn’t... In my mid thirties I had a defining moment, well three actually. First I was laid off abruptly, severance lessened the blow but I had no where to be for a few weeks which I had no experience with. A lot of time to reflect on why I thought going to work was a happy place / not home or with people I cared about. Second is when I did get a new job, for the same company with a different title - the catch a move across the country. The move left me in a new city with zero family or friends near by, I had to socially start over. And third I met someone, a beautiful slave new to bdsm.

What did I learn from all of that change? I wasn’t truly who I am prior, I was busy being who others needed me to be. It all made sense, and it all started to come together. I realized that I like hearing a little sass here and there, I noticed that I was focusing less on the non issue events and driving the impactful events home. I figured out that I like to donate time and money to charities (who knew)? Most important I figured out that taking responsibility is a two way street - never had anyone genuinely accept the bad because they honestly wanted to.

So most nights I fall asleep with a smile - and the changes mentioned I feel have made me a better man and a better Master.

I left some detail out for the sake of an easier read
    The most loved post in topic