Online now
Online now

Finding the right dom

RJamesH​(switch male){N/A}
2 years ago • Mar 9, 2022

Finding the right dom

So I belive there are a few ways to find the right dom for you female dom that is. Most times it's alittle difficult to find the right dom to serve either their ends or yours, or even both, but the one thing I find hardest to finding a dom is, you don't know who you can trust, yes you can go to sites an apps looking around but until you meet that person in person are very low, knowing from experience dating apps an sites aren't to friendly to someone as myself, but you never know what someone will think or want till you act on it or say something to it, you get risky an bold just to see where things may go, bit there is always just the red flags one may see when finding a dom, what their limits are to doing, to you or maybe what your willing to do for them. Its always a game of stop an go. I may be wrong in this bit this is just the things I see when looking around. Questions comments more then welcome.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 9, 2022
Female doms are usually (but not always) called dommes. Other than that, know what you want, what you have to offer and take your time.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Mar 9, 2022
I know that even though "Covid" is once again declining, it's still out there so "meeting people in person" like at munches and clubs.. as a search method is sketchy at best, but compared to Online dating searches, it's the better of the options.

Also yours is an uphill climb to be sure. Even on Vanilla dating sites and apps, the ratio of "men looking" to "women looking" (as is your case and not to disregard the other gender identities out there looking to connect)--- that ratio is somewhat overwhelming.

Also even on the more "premium" dating apps and sites where everyone submits all manner of proof as to being who they say they are short of a DNA sample or fingerprints-- there remains the risk that they are putting up their "good side" online but when one gets around to meeting and starting a relationship they find there always is a less-desirable side. All part of the fun of being human.

Not that everyone out there is a "ted bundy" but there isn't really any such thing as "being too careful"

I know, hardly encouraging words, but info you may need as you press on and the best practice is persistence.. Carry on despite disappointments.
Redneck Kitty​(sub female){(mdlg)}
2 years ago • Mar 12, 2022
I hands been looking for the right domme/mommy for so long but all I e met or either fake or they lie and they want little boys, etc. I've been hurt so much that I'm thinking I've never find the right one. I wish you the best of luck in finding yours!
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Mar 12, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2022
You are 20 y.o, I would assume you have a lot of time to find your match and get some experience in clubs for example. Good luck and enjoy