Online now
Online now

New

Brandallofu​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 14, 2022
Brandallofu​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2022
Yeah...when I said toys, I meant custom racks, benches, crosses, etc... specifically for a dungeon. Furniture you can't put away. Questionable for a kid and obvious to anyone.

Sorry for the confusion.
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 14, 2022
Yeah I meant the same. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t put any toys away.
Spearance
Spearance • Mar 14, 2022
That is fine I am not experienced in all the stuff yet. I have really learned alot from all of you.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2022
dspear wrote:
My toys are kept private. We have a more modern relationship...
Do you guys think that can affect the way a sub see the Dom or is that just natural.

I am not sure what you're asking because what you describe sounds like a healthy relationship between adults with children who share a home. Unless your Dynamic is based around 1950s gender roles then I imagine that would make all parties more comfortable in their relationships.
Spearance
Spearance • Mar 14, 2022
Thank you
sweetbutsour
2 years ago • Mar 15, 2022
sweetbutsour • Mar 15, 2022
I don’t have kink experience but I do know that men are supposed to take lead in everything not just in bedroom. That doesn’t mean you will do everything. But instead, you delegate responsibilities to your wife and make decision on major stuff such as child education, discipline, finance, etc. Women are more delicate and sensitive so they are naturally better in caring for children. Men are more rational and less emotional. We are made differently for a reason
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
CSI • Mar 16, 2022
sweetbutsour wrote:
I don’t have kink experience but I do know that men are supposed to take lead in everything not just in bedroom. That doesn’t mean you will do everything. But instead, you delegate responsibilities to your wife and make decision on major stuff such as child education, discipline, finance, etc. Women are more delicate and sensitive so they are naturally better in caring for children. Men are more rational and less emotional. We are made differently for a reason

How exactly does that work for dommes and submissive males??
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 16, 2022
sweetbutsour wrote:
I don’t have kink experience but I do know that men are supposed to take lead in everything not just in bedroom. Men are more rational and less emotional. We are made differently for a reason
Thar's going to be disconcerting news to all of the female heads of state there have been throughout world history - right up through present day.