Online now
Online now

How to know if you want a man or woman master

SUBorSLAVEFORYOU​(sub male){Switch}
2 years ago • Mar 21, 2022

How to know if you want a man or woman master

I'm not gay but when I think of fantasies it's always goes to being taken by several men and made to like it until I get off but I love the thought of a woman tieing me up and doing whatever she wishes so which way do I go
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 21, 2022
“so which way do I go”

You go whichever way feels right for you. It may seem like you’re all alone in those desires, however, I have actually spoken with many submissive men who have shared similar desires. My guess is it’s about surrender, and what we need to take us there. That mileage varies as much as we do as people icon_smile.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2022
Why do you have to choose? It may be uncommon for a dom/domme couple, but it's not uncommon for a dom/sub couple to have a slave that submits to both of them.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Mar 21, 2022
You are new to all this and the only experience you have is your fantasy if I understood your profile correctly. It also doesn't say a lot about limits and I think you have to learn a little more. What's between your ears might be not what you can swallow in reality. Believe me, there is a difference.
As the others here, I think we don't have to chose. Things tend to fall in place.

Good luck
    The most loved post in topic
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Mar 22, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Mar 22, 2022
Lol, you changed your profile from submissive to dom in one day and you are now looking for a slave who dominates you. It is ok to be a beginner, we all have been and none here isn't learning. Hope you will find your way, if there is one.
robbi​(sub male)
robbi​(sub male) • Mar 22, 2022
I'm a sub bi male, who recently (perhaps a year ago) has become more interested in sex with men, and have actively been trying to find a male dom. I enjoy sex with women, but femdom doesn't really do it for me? If that makes sense. Any way it's infinitely easier to find a female dom than a male one. Believe me! My take on your kink or fantasy is that your probably getting more and more into guys then your willing to admit. Most dom types who get off on domming men are in the "I like to recieve only" mode, and really don't want to give sex to men. Which I guess is true of a lot of D/s relationships in general. Your fantasy/scenario, is one that I have, and alot of other men share. I rambled! Hope this helps , good luck and enjoy looking.
Miki
Miki • Mar 22, 2022
No offense, but asking anyone, be it in a place like this or out in the real world "how to know" whether you want a dom or domme is a lot like asking me to tell you "how to know" whether you prefer chocolate chip ice cream or Rocky Road...

It's solely up to you which attracts you more, and if both turn you on equally where you can't make a definitive choice, than do both.

I do.
IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 23, 2022
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2022
Miki wrote:
No offense, but asking anyone, be it in a place like this or out in the real world "how to know" whether you want a dom or domme is a lot like asking me to tell you "how to know" whether you prefer chocolate chip ice cream or Rocky Road...

It's solely up to you which attracts you more, and if both turn you on equally where you can't make a definitive choice, than do both.

I do.

Well.... Chocolate Chip is more for the "Village People" kinda Dom, (kind that makes you spell YMCA a hundred times with your arms as a punishment) while Rocky Road ... is more of a Marquis de Sade type, you know, he/she spells YMCA on your arse with a thin tail whip...just because you listened to it in their house icon_razz.gif