Online now
Online now

is there hope

thinker​(switch male){no}
2 years ago • May 4, 2022

is there hope

thinker​(switch male){no} • May 4, 2022
I just posted a ad looking for a couple to become their bondage toy but is there any hope.
i am 50 not young and vigorous anymore but want to devotion of a couple male male or female female or a male female but is 50 too old. am not the best looking and if it dosent happen soon may just give up
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 4, 2022
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • May 4, 2022
This is not the largest or most extensive site, so I cannot speak to the statistical probability, but you only need to find one couple that is interested in what you offer. You may want to look into more sites that you can post up on. It would only increase your chances.
Be thorough in listing everything you would bring to the dynamic and be diligent in reposting and inquiring with anyone who interests you.
Fifty is not that old, especially if you are minded yourself.
There is always hope as long as you keep trying.
Bunnie
2 years ago • May 5, 2022
Bunnie • May 5, 2022
I like to think there’s always hope, but it’s about what you want to do, because ultimately it’s your life and your time. I guess the question is, is the possible reward of finding your ideal situation enough of an incentive to risk wasting time to find that? That’s something only each of us can answer for ourselves.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • May 5, 2022
Most sites aren't directly geared towards all aspects of the lifestyle, but there is hope. Put yourself out there on the older sites that are still active.
Miki
Miki • May 5, 2022
Indeed there is hope, and as suggested above seek out older sites that are still active.. But with that, pack in an abundance of patience.

Because the ratio of "men seeking" to "women seeking" and "couples seeking" is kind of lopsided.

But perseverence, and being genuine will help.