Online now
Online now

Youngest cat in the house

j prince​(sadist male){J.Prince}
2 years ago • May 5, 2022

Youngest cat in the house

Forums on here are kinda wack so Im gonna drop this here. Im in middle TN, a very red, very Christian state. I’ve been in this mindset we all share since pretty much forever, see my first blog post for my backstory, but struggle to find friends or peers or rly anyone irl. I’ve been to munches and parties but I’m always the youngest cat in the house. I’ve met a few others my age like me but as inexperienced as I was at the time, they were more so and talk about the community was unsustainable. What’re some good ways young bucks can find friends, play partners, etc. that are closer in age? Can’t find anyone on here from here either.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 5, 2022
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • May 5, 2022
Sometimes, you just find yourself in a tough situation. If you did deep, you may be able to find smaller pockets in local towns, but that is obviously hit or miss, especially when you live in an area where it is less embraced.
I live in an area where pretty much any form of expression is embraced and encouraged, but for a variety of reasons, none of my partners are able to participate in the local community (primarily professional reasons), and as I am not one for doing community things by myself, I've had to resort to traveling quite a bit to go to large scale events. I've travel up to two hundred miles to take part in community events. The extent of my travel is based much more on the locations of partners with whom I interact than actual need, but the point is that you may need to move beyond your little hamlet to find opportunities.
Perhaps, start with the nearest large city.
I'm sure you could find something in Nashville, Chatanooga, or Knoxville.
DrWakko
2 years ago • May 6, 2022
DrWakko • May 6, 2022
Check out this event: TNG Tuesday (Murfreesboro) Munch. It on the 10th and the youngest person won't be you. There is someone who says they are 19. SO check it out. Have a good time.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • May 6, 2022
Miki • May 6, 2022
Depending on what else you have going on in life, a long range idea might be to get outta Tennessee.

Easier said than done for many of course, (to pull up stakes to slake one particular thirst) but I thought I'd throw it out there.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 7, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • May 7, 2022
Be on all the sites.
Go to as many events available.
Anyone in your local that knows you want ppl the same age range will tell others about you.
Dancerella​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 8, 2022
Dancerella​(sub female) • May 8, 2022
I can definitely understand that. I just recently started trying to get involved in kink and there’s not really any opportunities where I’m from either.