Online now
Online now

Dangers to Ice Cube play/Recomendations?

BumFlow​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 8, 2022

Dangers to Ice Cube play/Recomendations?

BumFlow​(sub male) • May 8, 2022
Hey all! Lately i've been experimenting with ice cube play. Not sure if that's what people call it, basically I take an ice cube and push it against my balls while doing the deed, cause i'm a masochist. Now, I'm not quite sure of the effects of this. I've been into BDSM for a while, but left it to fantasies and my imagination until recently, and this is the first thing i'm doing. It feels quite nice, but I usually chicken out and take it off quite quickly (way before it has melted) because i'm afraid of either permenant damage, or really painful temporary damage. I want something that hurts for the period of time you're doing it, that preferable doesn't leave any permenant damage, and that's releativley safe. If there are dangers to ice cube play, is there anything else you guys would recomend? Thank you in advance!!!
sineater
1 year ago • May 8, 2022
sineater • May 8, 2022
Prolonged exposure to cold temps can damage cells, however, I'm not sure that a ice cube is cold enough to do anything like that. I mean, one of the treatments for vasectomy is to basically hold an ice pack on your scrotum for 3 days. Professional athletes frequently take full ice baths to reduce pain and swelling.

Only real big thing to watch out for is having the cube freeze to your skin (like licking a lamp post in full winter, you're tongue will get stuck). Peeling a frozen ice cube from your skin will damage the skin.

I'm not a health professional, so take it with a grain of salt.
Zelia
1 year ago • May 8, 2022
Zelia • May 8, 2022
Ice has posed no danger to me, it’s painful in combination with other things, toothpaste, for example, in more sensitive areas, but not damaging. The body provides warmth and the ice begins melting on contact.
Bunnie
1 year ago • May 8, 2022
Bunnie • May 8, 2022
Always good to ask if you’re unsure icon_smile.gif
If you are super concerned and want to know for yourself (rather than simply taking the word of strangers on the internet), my suggestion would be to research through scholarly articles to know for certain the possible physiological effects and consequences.
Personally, I’ve used ice cubes externally and internally, and haven’t suffered any harm or damage. Discomfort, yes, however, a discomfort I find quite enjoyable.
Another alternative I’ve used is wooden pegs. If you decide you want to give this a try, going by not having balls myself so being unable to speak from direct experience, and erring on the side of caution, I wouldn’t suggest placing pegs over the testes section of your balls, but the loose skin I imagine would be fine. As above, I have used pegs on my girly bits without coming to any harm or damage.
Having said all of this, there is always inherent risk with anything we do, so just try your best to use caution and common sense… if it hurts in a way that doesn’t feel like “good pain,” stop doing it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • May 8, 2022
To lessen skin contact with ice to stop that sticking that sineater mentioned use a condom over the ice...or better still make the ice cube in the condom so there are no sharp edges. If your after a larger ice block...a condom over a toilet roll has always worked well for me if your using them for internal play (make sure they can be retrieved, a string works) You Like all play, nothing is safe, we can make play safe"r" like Bunnie said
    The most loved post in topic