Online now
Online now

“May I cum, Sir?”

ItsCircadian​(dom male){Shadowrave}
1 year ago • May 10, 2022

“May I cum, Sir?”

*this is for fun, and not to be taken as serious online play*

*This is fantasy and not a real domination attempt*

I sometimes am asked, “May I cum, Sir?”, and I’ve realized that it’s an important question for my play partners and/or subs. In my experience, the subs and/or play partner’s who’ve asked me this are truly desperate for an answer, and I very much enjoy offering them one. Thus, I’ve decided I would provide an answer to this timely question for those who are perhaps wondering for themselves, or who have no one available to give them one.

So, my answer to your question is … “No, no you may not cum.” 😏😈

*This is fantasy and not a real domination attempt*

Once more, this is just a little sexy post that maybe someone will enjoy reading/fantasizing too.
Cheers

Last edited by * on Tue May 10, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 10, 2022
I've never once asked any *play partner* for permission to cum. By definition (for me) a play partner is just that. There's no power exchange and therefore no need for me to ask permission for anything of them. On the other hand, I don't engage in any activity that would result in an orgasm with a casual play partner or bestow any honorific on them. 🤷🏼
I'mME
I'mME • May 10, 2022
*I’ve realized that it’s an important question for my play partners and/or subs.*

Orgasm control and orgasm denial can take many twists and turns that are not talked about enough.

*Thus, I’ve decided I would provide an answer to this timely question for those who are perhaps wondering for themselves, or who have no one available to give them one*

Giving control of your orgasms to another person is something that one should negotiate as carefully as the entire dynamic and it's my belief that only long term dynamic partners should practice it.

OP,
Speaking for myself, I was capable of giving myself an orgasm even multiple orgasms . Then I gave my control over to someone whom didn't care about me nor my pleasure, though I had spoken on the subject.

I take responsibility for being stupid .

See I was the person who believed in the good of people. Say what you will, but this planet needs people like that walking about.

Well now there is one less.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 10, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Speaking for myself, I was capable of giving myself an orgasm even multiple orgasms . Then I gave my control over to someone whom didn't care about me nor my pleasure, though I had spoken on the subject. I take responsibility for being stupid .
Granted, this discussion is posted in the "Just For Fun" forum category, but it seems those who call themselves doms are the only ones who can take it as lightly as is being hinted at here. As mentioned, it would be a cold day in hell before any man outside of a committed partner of mine dared to presume to have any control over any behavior of mine up to and including my sexual satisfaction. 👍
I'mME
I'mME • May 10, 2022
To the Forum,

I will say that while I was reading the OP's post I forgot the theme of the forum.

I could apologize but I would not mean it.
So I shall leave it as I did not mean to bring anyone down.
Miki
1 year ago • May 11, 2022
Miki • May 11, 2022
Wow what a topic..

Depends on the dynamic.. (Easy to say I know)

If a sub is deeply committed to her dominant of course they'll ask permission to come, but in there lies the advantage:

In the past, the longer I was denied permission to orgasm... The more intense it was, with or without permission.

I'm talking eye rolling breathless explosions from within.

So.. Short answer: "Let him deny you for now but in the end.. you'll have one hell of a reward!
    The most loved post in topic