Online now
Online now

How do you connect?

Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
1 year ago • May 12, 2022
If you are discord savy I have met a wonderful group of people in the chats there. Belong to two discord groups and have met rl a handful of them already and planning a server meet up soon for as many of the 200 in the group as can come in the next month or so. Munches are also fun and I have finally attended my first one and looking forward to more.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • May 16, 2022
@CopperBand
(when on the wrist - can give 'health advantages - OR - could signify 'ownership' )
HOW TO CONNECT - ( all good points from fellow members )
My 'short-list'
1/ Keep an open mind
2/ Watch 'activities' from afar
3/ Read between the lines - of profiles that 'catch your eye'
4/ Sit in on CHAT rooms ( lobby etc) and 'observe' to get a -feel & consistency' for those you are 'intrigued' by.
5/ Start to make 'comments & posts' and gauge the 'tastes & kinks' that excite, OR, needing more clarification (hard/soft limits)
6/ Fools rush in,... where (naughty) 'angles' fear to tread.
Enjoy - 2u2
SoaringFree​(sub female)
SoaringFree​(sub female) • May 16, 2022
Relationships failing are a fact of life. I think that when a D/s fails it is a deeper cut but we will still heal and move on. I have been here for a few years. I met my last D/s here and it lasted just 3 years. I have a very close friend who I met about the same time, with whom I speak with daily. This community is very limited and people are always recycling out. The ones I connected with over the years are gone but that seems to be the way it is. I am also on Fet which is a much larger world. As others have mentioned, attend events. Munches are very informal with casual talk that usually turns kinky. Lots of fun! Who knew you'd be eating pizza talking about what to buy at The Dollar Store for your next scene?? Be brave, step outside your comfort zone and safely explore.
FirmbutGentle​(dom male)
FirmbutGentle​(dom male) • May 16, 2022
I don't go to munches, but when I meet a girl IRL, a number of preexisting conditions have to happen before I show this very private part of myself with a woman.

Does she like me first and foremost, do I like her as much in return?
Do we connect friendship-wise, and then from there- intimately?
Lastly- is she open to trying a bit of creative kink?
If she says no or it doesn't happen in any of this process, I don't go further nor do I disclose, which is why this is a part of me few women ever get to see.

I recently talked with one of those girls whom I gave her first rope session ever and we're still good friends. She said she still thinks about it, will never forget it and also how when she first met me how attracted she was to me, sharing how as a girl in her mid 20s she never did anything with an older man but with me, opened up to that possibility. Made me realize just how special that moment I shared with her was, and that I only share rope and D/s play with a girl who is very special and I find her to be very desirable and beautiful to pursue and take so passionately. Definitely different than how I imagined it all even though I think a lot about bondage LoL.
DeathRyder​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 18, 2022
DeathRyder​(dom male) • May 18, 2022
Howdy kitten 😸 I have been attempting to find someone 😬😅 myself but just no response from anyone. Been timing since I was 6 back on the farm.
Notely
1 year ago • May 20, 2022
Notely • May 20, 2022
Just be off the market but just show up as your self. Ciro 2011 goth night at he club Me and friend go out on a Wednesday night wear collar a corset so people know you were in the lifestyle these group people came out said your in the lifestyle told us about galoria domain in chicago a classy club a private club you had to be invited. This was the time when people got to know each other grow a friendship is not was about hooking having play partners. It use to be easy to find people until places like alt started making it a hook up sites as many other places and 50 shades of grey ones did not respect the lifestyle it ruined the lifestyle. I meet someone in 2008 on alt became my Dom he did come to me saying are you looking right person won't act weird looking for a relationship that he wrong he said something about my eyes that caught his and commented on his forum thread. This place seems pretty normal. Wanna find someone don't think relationship the first thing look for genuine friendship can't just be anyone has to be the same soul connection vibes right same attraction know one can force a connection on you. I don't have hard time I am just bit selective gotta be zero point energy from a different source.
Atila​(sub female)
1 year ago • May 20, 2022
Atila​(sub female) • May 20, 2022
Ugh, I feel you. I came here lookin for another venue. I receive a lot of attention in Collarspace, but it's rarely the good kind. And I've connected intellectually with people, unfortunately we don't want the same. However, I do recommend looking through the events in Fetlike. I went to a Little's munch yesterday and it was so much fun! You can find one to your liking, there are tons! And there are real people in them, not jerks trying to demand things from the get-go.