Online now
Online now

Alpha definition and discussion

Hawkeye
5 years ago • Aug 15, 2018
Hawkeye • Aug 15, 2018
My mistake for thinking this was continued from the other forum. It was my understanding that Ladycell suggested the discussion be moved to another forum, which is what I thought had occurred. I can't seem to locate the other forum, so cant reference it. Odd coincidence I guess. Perhaps it was your bond message to me, asking me to participate in your forum with a promise of a definition of alpha that also lead me to believe it to be a continuation. I wonder though, does everyone who participates in your posts receive such a invitation or is it personal? What's that noise you say? Oh don't worry, that's just hens coming home to roost. As the questions posed in the other thread were to define alpha and define dominant and to not to post a personal definition but a definition that is widely accepted, i.e. a dictionary definition. I felt compelled to visit your forum after such a lovely invitation. One can only wonder as to my dismay upon my arrival. No definition to be found for either question. Just a bunch of old outdated studies that even they themselves question the findings. Even though I have shown this to be factual you chose to ignore it. Trying to say well the first study was flawed. Guess what. All studies are flawed as I pointed out in the beginning I guess for you they are only flawed when it's convenient for you.

Science is a process not a thing. Just because someone follows the process, it does not make their conclusions factual. I can understand your disdain for facts. After All that would put your life's work in the garbage. Oh wait, we already covered that. No need to go over it again.

You didn't respond with any facts so one can only assume you have none. Actually if your ego wasn't so big and you admitted that these are your beliefs and theories we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

I could go on but I chose not to. This conversation is over. No matter how many times you message me in bond.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
...and you're back to personal attacks. I sent you a Bond message because you baited asking for a definition.

Didn't want you to clog up a meaningful discussion, so I invited you over here and smacked you around with logic a bit.

Guess you're still not over it. Can't help you there.
Lady Cel​(sub female)
Lady Cel​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2018
@Fudbar@Hawkeye Gentlemen, please allow me better introduce myself: I am Lady Cel, with one "L" at the end, please. It is my nickname from my full name, not to be confused with cell (biology) or cellmate, cellphone, etc. icon_smile.gif
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Lady Cel wrote:
@Fudbar@Hawkeye Gentlemen, please allow me better introduce myself: I am Lady Cel, with one "L" at the end, please. It is my nickname from my full name, not to be confused with cell (biology) or cellmate, cellphone, etc. icon_smile.gif

Oops. Not sure if that was my error or autocorrect, but my apologies either way.