Online now
Online now

Question about a rule

Atila​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 31, 2022

Question about a rule

Atila​(sub female) • May 31, 2022
I'm a little confused about some forum rules. I wonder, posts reviewing vibrators are allowed or not? And I mean, can we say name the brands?
Heero​(dom male)

Re: Question about a rule

Heero​(dom male) • May 31, 2022
Atila wrote:
I'm a little confused about some forum rules. I wonder, posts reviewing vibrators are allowed or not? And I mean, can we say name the brands?
Yes. This is allowed for sure if you're reviewing something, giving your opinion and not for commercial gain. If you want to post commercialized links, etc., then I'd reach out to Villanelle (https://thecage.co/profile/4) to discuss such rules. My gut tells me that wouldn't be allowed. I've never seen such things here, but I see reviews all the time.
Atila​(sub female)
Atila​(sub female) • May 31, 2022
I'm definitely not gaining anything. Just want to give back to the community.
Heero​(dom male)
Heero​(dom male) • May 31, 2022
Atila wrote:
I'm definitely not gaining anything. Just want to give back to the community.
Then yes, completely fine.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 31, 2022
Opinion pieces or other types of personal expression are best suited to a blog post. As some of our members have mentioned, as long as there is no commercial aspect, sharing an opinion about a particular item is fine, although we would expect the item to be somewhat relevant to the community. The Forum is for discussion and debate and topics should be introduced wth this in mind.

You can find out more about our Forum posting rules in our Help section or directly above the composition area under "post".
    The most loved post in topic