Online now
Online now

Another Dirty Predictive Text Game - Come Play!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
When I'm naked I will check in on it at the very beginning, and my Ultimate Fantasy is to be the first one to the other hand.
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 15, 2022
When I’m naked I feel great pleasure as all of me is on display for my Dom

And my ultimate fantasy is an uninterrupted weekend in a room with a four poster (great for restraints), a suitcase full of implements & toys, and my Dom’s wide and varied imagination.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 16, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 16, 2022
When I'm naked I am going through actions that make you laugh and make, and my ultimate fantasy is true to the future of all people.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I’m naked I usually have my eyes on the bottom of your head and my ultimate fantasy is to die for the devil.

Wtf?! 😂

The first one just makes no sense. The bottom of my head?
Dying for the devil sounds like a pretty long term commitment, and you already belong to me.
🤣👿
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
When I'm naked I will have overcome some challenges that have tolerated my face, and my ultimate fantasy is just something about my phone number so its good for now.
🤔
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I’m naked I usually have my eyes on the bottom of your head and my ultimate fantasy is to die for the devil.

Wtf?! 😂

The first one just makes no sense. The bottom of my head?
Dying for the devil sounds like a pretty long term commitment, and you already belong to me.
🤣👿

I guess that would be your chin? Still just a weird position.
Maybe the second part could be a little role play fantasy. You can be pretty evil sometimes. 😆 💋
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 22, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2022
When I'm naked I usually do things for free or something happens like crazy, and my ultimate fantasy is for people in our society because the same or much more mental.

Because I am fun and I care.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
When I'm naked I usually find myself naked because of how nice it feels when I'm naked, and my ultimate fantasy is a little while longer and more lasting.

I must really like being naked!