Online now
Online now

I’m a switch in a poly relationship

polybunny​(switch female)
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022

I’m a switch in a poly relationship

polybunny​(switch female) • Jun 3, 2022
I’m in my first ever poly relationship. I am new to BDSM and I’m a switch. My boyfriend/Daddy is strictly dominant which I love and my girlfriend is 100% submissive. I submit to him as much as I physically, mentally and emotionally can. I don’t know how to embrace being a switch. It’s all so new and I’m scared I will be disrespectful or do it all wrong. I would love to hear peoples experiences and advice.
babygirlLex
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
babygirlLex • Jun 3, 2022
I can be a switch when needed. It’s all a learning curve and trial and error. Never be afraid to mess up and admit your mistakes. We all make them and learn from them.
Miki
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
Miki • Jun 3, 2022
Definitely not a switch but I can say that, as with anything else, kink or not, there's no "right or wrong" No book of Official Regulations on what to do and what not to do. Basically it comes down to whatever the parts of the dynamic mutually agree on. If something rubs against limits, they should say so and vice versa and go from there.

As you'll see posted on this and similar sites ad nauseum, "Communication is Key". If something works, do it. The only "rule" is that it should make each partner happy and satisfied.
    The most loved post in topic
SoaringFree​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2022
This is just my opinion from being a former switch. If you are in a poly, the first question is whether or not your boyfriend is the Dominant of both of you women? He will not allow you to switch with him. Is he asking you to Dom the third? I think that a lot of people new to this lifestyle often get confused on how to identify themselves. I think answering the questions above first may help you. I feel that if you are a true switch there is of course a learning curve, but it should feel natural not forced (speaking from my own experiences).
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2022
I'd advise on a physical switch that triggers the understanding within your brain. Like your Dom could have a single wrist cuff designed soecificly for you that is always worn when around them and is always with them. So not wearing it enables your brain to tell you it's OK to be dominant, but wearing it says you cant.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
I'mME • Jun 27, 2022
How do you know that you are a Switch?