Online now
Online now

First D/s

rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 18, 2018

First D/s

rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2018
I'm pondering the concept of once you have your first experience where you submit or belong to someone, its very difficult to go back. Im curious as to what others might think?
Goldilocks​(sub female)
Goldilocks​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2018
Personally I think submitting and then 'belonging' to someone are two different things. You can choose to submit to someone, you don't have to then belong to that person, unless you want to.

Just my view.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ok this is just how I see things. If ur talking about belonging to someone in a LTR. I think that a good balance of kink and vanilla is necessary. .
As in any relationship there is always life things that come into play.

But I do agree that submitting and belonging to some one can be different things
I think it is all in wat u are looking for at the given time. And are willing to give of urself.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Aug 19, 2018
Bunnie • Aug 19, 2018
Hi rose... I’m just wondering... do you mean go back to vanilla?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2018
I know some subs who submit to différents Dom/top/ daddy in the same time or within days, but once you belonged to your Sir then you truly realised your submission
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I'm not sure u can ever truly go back to just an vanilla relationship.

There will always be the part to where u will want / need some form of the kink in the relationship, I feel. But that is just my thinking of course.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Aug 19, 2018
I was once told that once I've stepped into BDSM, there is no real way back. I did not believe at that time. Now I know it would be very difficult to give up on kink. Would it be impossible? I don't know, I haven't tried.

But I also know that for those who are just looking for their way and experimenting, without being really sure whether BDSM is for them, and who eventually discover that it actually might not - for those people I think there is a way back and it might even be healthy way back.
    The most loved post in topic