Online now
Online now

Finish the Role Play Scenario (from sub to doms)

NaughtyMaryJane​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 12, 2022

Finish the Role Play Scenario (from sub to doms)

You spent a long time and a lot of money planning this very special party for me, your very special baby girl. I’m so so so excited to show off my new cute baby girl panties and outfit you bought me! And I’m especially excited to open all my presents!

The party starts and you take me to meet the guests. At first I love all the adult attention as they tell you how adorable and well behaved I am. But then the bright colored boxes and shining bows can’t escape my attention and I get impatient. I start to whine but you shoot me the look and I immediately know I’ll be punished. I sniffle and give the next guest a big hug hoping I can regain my reputation as a very good little girl.

Finally after greeting each of my guests, you walk me to the big sparkling table of presents. I’m so excited I almost want to wet myself. You see my wiggle and ask if I have to go before opening my presents. Super annoyed, I say no and then start grabbing for the first present. You immediately grab my hand tight, give me the look again, and then turn to our party guests.

“Baby Mary Jane here has forgotten her manners. She is incredibly grateful for all of you coming to her party. Before opening her gifts, she will give a thank you speech to her guests.”

All the feelings crash down around me. “No, no, no!!! I want my presents now! Fuck this! Fuck my guests! You’re just teasing me! You’re just making me wait! Fuck you!!” I cry and cry in front of the appalled audience.

What do you do??

(Looking forward to your reply icon_wink.gif
Bosoxer​(dom male)
Bosoxer​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2022
I immediately take you by the wrist and lead you into the house. I take a fresh bar of soap from the cabinet and look sternly at you. I say calmly and firmly, "open your mouth." You immediately comply and open your mouth as wide as you can while you stare up into my face with wide eyes. You feel the shame of disappointment as a tear glistens in your eyes. You know that you have disappointed me and that your punishment is just beginning.

I push the bar of soap slowly and firmly into your mouth. "Bite down and hold it in place, dear", I say. You close your mouth on the bar of soap.

I lead you out of the house to the backyard where our astonished guests are still gathered together. You notice how their hushed conversations abruptly stop as you are led back out in front of your friends, other babygirls with their Daddies and Mommies.

I set a chair next to you, in front of the table with your presents. I lift up your skirt and tuck it into the waistband. You feel you panties quickly pulled to your knees and a flush of embarrassment fills you. The heat rises in your cheeks as you feel them blushing. Your shaved pussy is exposed to all our guests and you quickly press your knees together. You know that your butt cheeks will soon be as red as your face. My hands position your body, bent over my lap. You feel soapy drool escaping your mouth and dipping down your chin. My left hand holding you firmly in place as my right hand caresses your bottom as I prepare to spank you.

Your embarrassment heightens as you feel your wetness growing in anticipation of the spanking. Even though you are looking at the ground you feel the eyes of everyone present burning into you. You feel like they all know how aroused this makes you. You think of how you must be seen by all your friends as a dirty little slut instead of the good little girl you are normally expected to be.

You feel my hand leave your bottom and quickly smack the skin on your butt cheek. "You" smacked again on the other butt cheek "will" smacked again alternating both sides of your bottom "never" smacked again "ever" smacked again "speak" smacked again "in this" smacked again "manner" smacked again. My hand softly rubs both sides of your bottom.

You feel my right hand tracing up your back and my fingers lacing into your hair. My hand firmly grips your hair and gently turns you head to face me. With my left hand I take hold of the soap and say, "open." You feel a numbness in your jaw as the soap is taken away. The taste is bitter and more drool is spilling on your chin as you resist swallowing the soapy spit.

"Do you understand me, young lady?" You hear the firm command in my voice.

"Yes, Daddy", you say as you nod your head compliantly.

"You will show respect while being disciplined." It's not a question and the tone of authority makes you even wetter. You can feel your juices dripping onto your thigh.

You feel my right hand gently reposition your head. Once again you're looking down at the ground in front of you as you remain bent over my lap. Once again you remember the eyes of everyone watching you, as my hand traces back over your body until it caresses over your bottom. You feel my hand squeeze you backside as I say, "are you prepared for your spanking?"

"Yes, Daddy", you say with anticipation. You already know how you're expected to behave when being disciplined.

"Three naughty words, showing disrespect to me, being disrespectful to your friends."

"Yes, Daddy. Your little girl deserves to be punished." You reply.

"You will receive 50 swats to your bottom."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you for correcting me, Daddy." You say in timid voice. You're more aware of what you're saying because you know your friends are watching and listening as you're being punished.

My hand comes down swiftly on your backside. It already stings a bit from the previous contact. "One, thank you, Daddy" you say with as calm and clear a voice you can muster.

Again you feel my hand hotly strike. "Two, thank you, Daddy", you say as your head begins to swim. You know this is just beginning.

Again and again it continues. You feel my hand caressing your inner thighs. Again you feel the spanking and you continue to count as you're heart races. You feel my hand sliding up your thigh and tracing over your pussy. You feel my fingers slipping into your wetness as you gasp for air. You feel yourself blushing and your heart racing as the excitement of being watched as you're spanked and fondled overwhelms you.

My hand comes down on your stinging red butt. You bite your lower lip. "Umm, eleven, thank you, Daddy", you guess.

"Eleven?" It's not really a question. You know you've lost count. You know what this means. You hear the dreaded words, "starting over."

It's useless to complain and you don't know how much more you could endure if you did. So you bravely say, "yes, Daddy."

You feel my hand strike again and you one again say, "one, thank you, Daddy."

"Two, thank you, Daddy."

"Three, thank you, Daddy."

"Four, thank you, Daddy." You hear the wince as your voice breaks a bit. It won't lessen the punishment, so you resolve yourself to endure.

Again and again it continues. No matter how aroused you become when my hand leaves you're backside and caresses your skin, you're thighs and even as you feel you're eyes rolling back when my fingers are rubbing your clit ... you focus a part of your attention on remembering how many strikes it's been. The stinging on your backside is becoming a little numb and it's easier to take. You know you'll have a reminder of your behavior for a few days after this.

You begin to gasp for air a little each time you feel the contact of my hand on your butt. You are proud of yourself as you hear yourself say, "forty six, thank you, Daddy." You feel proud that you will complete your punishment.

"Forty eight, thank you, Daddy."
"Forty nine, thank you, Daddy."
A tear of relieve traces down the side of your face as you say, "fifty, thank you, Daddy."

You feel me lifting you up to your feet. My hands sliding your panties back into place and fixing your skirt. I lean over you and kiss you on the forehead and say, "good girl".

You look up smiling at me as I ask you, "you'll behave like my respectful little girl from now on?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be a good girl."
    The most loved post in topic
Bosoxer​(dom male)
Bosoxer​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2022
I'd continue a bit further, but unfortunately I'm out of time today