Online now
Online now

What made you switch?

acupcake​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
acupcake​(sub female) • Sep 20, 2021
I havent ever switched. I don't like the idea of hurting someone and I actually like looking after people and pleasing them in a sane and sensible way. But as Miki said... each to their own
YourSTAGhubby​(neither male)
1 year ago • Jul 24, 2022
The strength of my (typical) male libido initially led me to believe that I wax sexually dominant.

Following my divorce, I recognized that sexual compatibility is incredibly important & I sought a sexually compatible bride. (Yes, I’m 100% straight & have only experienced sexual attraction & activity with females, in unique relationships, 1-on-1.)

I soon discovered that the only sexually aggressive women I could find were of the FemDom nature, Who seemed equally interested in BULLS & cuckold marriages.

Being a masculine gentleman, I necessarily prioritize my penis size as being paramount in my sexual self image & identity.

Granted, Women aren’t so limited in Their related perspectives…

Nonetheless, I came to embrace my identity as an aspiring cuckold & actually met a few Women Who claimed to be seeking cuckold husbands.

My search continues as most parties are only posing as an aspiring Cuckooldress, with other objectives at heart.
nashboroguy​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jul 28, 2022
nashboroguy​(sadist male) • Jul 28, 2022
For me, I am normally a top. I do not like anal play as it is always uncomfortable or painful. But, I like being a slave and being disciplined. So, as a slave, I must submit to master's wishes with very few absolute no-no things. I have experience as a master, but I prefer being on the recieving end.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
nashboroguy wrote:
For me, I am normally a top. I do not like anal play as it is always uncomfortable or painful. But, I like being a slave and being disciplined. So, as a slave, I must submit to master's wishes with very few absolute no-no things. I have experience as a master, but I prefer being on the recieving end.

Hi,
You can have anal as a hard limit, I'm not sure who said different, or if you read something that led you to this belief.
Did you tell a sub that they could not have a hard limit when you were in your Dom phase?

I also would like to point out that uncomfortable is different than painful. I stipulate that if a Master cares about their slave they would ensure that time and care is taken so that their slave be if not enjoy, then at least not be in pain. Pain indicates something wrong.

Many f s-type is uncomfortable with many things and endure for their Dom, Master, Owner.

What are your thoughts on bringing up this subject with your Master?
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
acupcake wrote:
I havent ever switched. I don't like the idea of hurting someone and I actually like looking after people and pleasing them in a sane and sensible way. But as Miki said... each to their own

What do you mean ''you hate the thought of hurting someone?''

Can you explain further ?
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
YourSTAGhubby wrote:
The strength of my (typical) male libido initially led me to believe that I wax sexually dominant.

Following my divorce, I recognized that sexual compatibility is incredibly important & I sought a sexually compatible bride. (Yes, I’m 100% straight & have only experienced sexual attraction & activity with females, in unique relationships, 1-on-1.)

I soon discovered that the only sexually aggressive women I could find were of the FemDom nature, Who seemed equally interested in BULLS & cuckold marriages.

Being a masculine gentleman, I necessarily prioritize my penis size as being paramount in my sexual self image & identity.

Granted, Women aren’t so limited in Their related perspectives…

Nonetheless, I came to embrace my identity as an aspiring cuckold & actually met a few Women Who claimed to be seeking cuckold husbands.

My search continues as most parties are only posing as an aspiring Cuckooldress, with other objectives at heart.

The only sexually aggressive women you could find were Fem Doms.

My question is were you labeling yourself as a Top, Dom, what led you to BDSM ? Specifically for sexually aggressive females?