Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 5

SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is a dynamic with his cum again and the community will become the world's largest collection of toys inspired by Mediterranean seasides.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is a dynamic with his cum again and the community will become the world's largest collection of toys inspired by Mediterranean seasides.

Are there many such collections? I have never heard of those types of toys.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is now in the meantime and for now this time we can see the inside of your ass and assess the impact of all the damn anal torture for the moment.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is now in the meantime and for now this time we can see the inside of your ass and assess the impact of all the damn anal torture for the moment.

That seems to be the place to assess anal torture.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr. Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is on the island of the few butthole people with a big smile on my hand and green beans on top of your face.

I object. To all of this. 😆

I think we need to send in a research party to check on these people. They don't sound well.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is an essential tool which provides comprehensive knowledge and experience with anal technology for business professionals who have developed an extensive variety of ass services including various sources of ass products and resources for all types of future anal face problems

Mr Spunk sounds like he'd enjoy a group seminar
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is an essential tool which provides comprehensive knowledge and experience with anal technology for business professionals who have developed an extensive variety of ass services including various sources of ass products and resources for all types of future anal face problems

Mr Spunk sounds like he'd enjoy a group seminar

Seems like a very specialized service. 😆